It's Not Like I Like You! (AU Gender Bent Tyan)

So after writing that last one I realized something... I want to do one based off of a song. It's called "It's not like I like you" So yeah.. We are doing this. In this universe Ryana is a tsundere, and Tyrone is a Deredere. Just for simplification... (Don't listen to the song if you haven't already until after you read this... It makes it weird if you do the song first... Read this, then listen, then read again. That's my suggestion.) ((Also that's the original video, I really like Wolfychu and Jordan Sweeto's cover of the song. Ok now enjoy!!))

Ryana was drawing a picture in the art gallery. She thought it was about time she added her own art to the gallery. Little did she know that a certain SOMEBODY was watching her color.

"Hey, that's pretty good." Tyrone commented.

"WHAT?!" Ryana asked, almost jumping out of her own skin. "Go away!"

Tyrone sighed and walked away, going back into the Daycare room. Gold noticed something was up, so he decided to comfort his friend.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Gold asked.

"I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend." Tyrone shrugged.

"On Ryana?" Gold asked. Tyrone nodded.

"But-" he took a big sigh. "I'll never get that chance... To dance that romance... You know?"

Gold shrugged. "What's wrong. Doesn't she like you too?"

"She's always hitting... And kicking... And putting me down.." He sighed again, looking back to the art gallery. "I hope she doesn't mean what she says." Ryana came out of the art gallery.

"I'm sure she doesn't... Just talk to her about it. Say you don't want her beating you up and that you just wanna be friends." Gold suggested.

"I don't know, Gold, she seems to hate me..." Tyrone told her.

"Well she keeps sticking around you, so that must be good." Gold comforted him.

"But... It's not enough..." He sighed. "I stay here, and I wonder... How my and would feel intertwined in hers." Ryana noticed Tyrone staring and walked over.

"She's like a closed door, bud, one of these days she'll open up. It just takes patience." Gold told him.

"Gold come here!" Unicorn Womann called.

"Be right back, okay?" Gold said, good luck.

Ryana noticed Tyrone watching her and rushed over to him. "What are you doing?!" Ryana huffed.

"Nothing." Tyrone lied.

"Humph. Doesn't LOOK like nothing." She turned to walk away.

"She's just a tsundere." He told himself.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Ryana heard him, turning back.

A grin formed on Tyrone's face. "Hi." he waved.

"Leave me alone, stupid!" Ryana huffed, punching his arm.

Tyrone sighed, he just wanted her to like him. "You look nice today."

"Does that mean you think I don't look nice everyday?" Ryana asked.

"N-no. Of course not!" Tyrone stutered.

"YOU ARE ATTACKING ME WITH YOUR WORDS!" She huffed, though by the way she was yelling and squealing, you would think Tyrone was trying to kidnap her or something.

"Look. Ryana. How about we calm down and-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Hey guys. How about we play a game?" Unicorn Womann asked, walking up to the pair.