Tyan with Hats Part 9

"Tina! I can't believe you!" Tina said in a voice, trying to resemble Ryan's voice, while holding the mask with one hand, making it move around as if it were a puppet or something.

"Uh oh, what have I done this time?" Tina asked, playing pretend with herself.

"You killed someone and chopped them up into little pieces right here on the floor, Tina." Tina made Mask Ryan say.

"I didn't do that! Why would you- Why would you think I did such a thing?"

"Tina! All the blood and the pieces! You murderer!"

"I think I would have remembered-uhh-dismembering someone and putting all their bits on the ground right here." Tina argued. "That doesn't seem like the type of thing I would usually forget about..."

"Tina! I hate you, Tina! I HATE YOU!!!"

"Now who's being hurtful? It's you, Ryan. You!"

"Tina." A voice called out. It sounded sort of etherial, and familiar.

"What? Who said that?" Tina asked, looking around for the source. Suddenly, she felt the weight of the mask leave her hand. When she turned to look at what had happened, she saw Mask Ryan floating in front of her.

"It was me, Ryan." The voice sounded like Ryan, but different somehow. Ghostly, even.

"Ryan?"

"Yes, Tina."

"You came back!" Tina nearly jumped for joy, a smile spreading over her face.

"You must finish your work, Tina."

Tina froze.

"My work?" She asked. What work?

"There is much to do, we mustn't waste time."

Then she remembered.

Her smile disappeared.

"You said you were never coming back, Ryan." 

"Tina!"

"Yeah?" Tina was confused. Why did Ryan come back? He told her he wouldn't. He said he would never come back because she was too...

Too...

"Tina!"

"I don't know what I'm suppose to say." Tina told him.

Too murderous.

Too blood-thirsty.

Too terrible.

"Tina!!!"

"What?!"

"What are you planning, Tina?" Ryan asked her.

Tina shrugged. "I'm just sort of free-styling it these days, taking things as they come."

"Oh come on, Tina, you're better than that. You're better than free-styling."

Tina shrugged. Something was wrong... Did Ryan want her to go on a murder spree? What was going on with him?

"I am, aren't I?"

"You're Tina."

"I am Tina!" She felt an idea forming in her mind. Something that would make Ryan proud. If he wanted her to cause chaos, chaos she would cause.

"Tina!!"

"That's me!"

"Tina!!!"

"Huh, you sure do like your yelling, don't you?"