2

Second day of school. I think i'm getting closer to seventeen, but i don't know if they getting closer in me. I'm just close with woozi and DK, but i'm going to be strong for also being close to others, especially the leader.

So i was about to take a bath since then there's a call for unknown people. "Hello?" I started. "Annyeong, where are you?" He asked, his voice sounds familiar. "Uhm.. who is this?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious? Its woozi" he said making me laugh. "Ah~ That's why you're voice is familiar.. well i'm going to take a bath then, And how did you get my number?" I asked.

"I saw your I.D, And i memorized it while were sitting on the bench" woozi said. "Okay, Well see you later, Go in school 30 mins early to let seventeen get close with you more, Annyeong" he added. "Annyeong" i hung up. I finished taking a bath and quickly rushed in school. I thought i was late but when i was in the taxi i'm 45 mins early.

I enter the school and i saw one of the seventeen member, Its joshua. He ran to me and put his arms in my shoulder, making me shook. He just smile at me. "Uhm.. W-" i cutted. "Lets go?" He stated. "Where are we going?" I asked. "In the library, Were going to pick up wonwoo then going to cafe to pick up seungkwan and vernon then to the garden to pick up Mingyu, And head back to our private room" joshua said.

"O-okay, but.. why do you have private room?" I asked. "Because were an idol" he said. "Then why all of the students don't know you?" I asked. "Because were not famous yet, Lets go" he said and we start walking. While walking he put down his hands between us and he startes holding my hands, like.. Sh*t, I look shook and my eyes wided.

I just let him do it. We reached the library and when we stand in front of the door joshua signs, he's like annoyed making him scratch his head. He take out his phone and i see him texting wonwoo. "Lets go inside" he said and hold my hands again. We entered the library and see wonwoo. Wonwoo didn't notice us because he's not facing us.

Joshua pat wonwoo's shoulder and wonwoo look up at us. Wonwoo left the book in the table and finally look at our hands. His eyes wided. "Hm? Are you in a relationship?" Wonwoo asked. I quickly removed ny hands onto him. He quickly grabbed my hands. "No! Ofcourse not, lets go" joshua said and we walked. We exited the library and wonwoo hold my left hands.

So there's 2 boys holding my hands, I don't wanna do this.. We reached the cafe and saw verkwan sitting and enjoying playing rock, paper, scisors while sipping on their coffee. We entered the cafe and they stood up. They look confused looking on our hands. I just rolled my eyes. "Lets go!" Seungkwan stated.

We exited the cafe and while walking at the halls way to the garden i have this feeling that on of they are looking at my butt. I look back and saw seungkwan looking on my butt. When he notices me he quickly face other direction. I'm so embarassed right now. We reached the garden and saw mingyu sitting in a bench with 2 flowers on his hand.

When he saw us he got up and smiled at me. He gave me those flowers and waved.  "I.. This is for me?" I asked. "No, for him, ofcourse its for you" mingyu teased. I ket out a little laugh and they look shook. Those eyes were big. "What?" I asked. "Your.. your laugh.." vernon stated. "What's about my laugh?" I asked. "Its so cuuutteee~" they half shouted as those 2 guys pinch my cheeks while one of them poking my butt.

While he's poking my butt i look back. As expected, its seungkwan. "BOO SEUNGKWAN, STOP THAT!" Wonwoo yelled. "I'm.. sorry, hehe" seungkwan apologized. "Do you want to have a butt like mine? Hahaha" i teased. "Yeah" he teased as we laugh. "Can we see what's your look when your hair were down?" Joshua asked. "Yeah" i said.

I take off my pony tail and wiggle my hair. They all closed their eyes and sniffing my hair. "It smells like lavender shampoo" vernon said. "Okay okay stop now, lets go" mingyu said pushing them. I was about to put my pony back but them someone hold my hand. I look back and see mingyu fighting his life for my pony tail. "Just give me this, i know how to pony" he said.

He arrange my hair and walk with me. We reached the room with mingyu holding my hands and seungkwan in the other side. When they opened the door i saw them laughing. Woozi finally notices us and his face change his moof quickly. He look annoyed now. He quickly stand up with his hands towards us. He walk towards us signaling to put down their hands and stop touching mine.

"Stop stop stop" woozi said. Woozi pulled me into a hug. They all greeted me and we sat down. I start looking around to find mingyu but then i don't found him. "Where's.. where's mingyu?" I asked. They all also look around. "Oh! Mingyu is doing his soccer practice right now, he's at the field" Minghao said. "He's a soccer player!?" I half yelled. "Yeah" jun said.

"Well.. Why didn't he tell us?" I asked. "He's rushing, he said he's late" minghao said. "Can we watch him?" I suggest. "Ofcourse!" S.coups said.  We walked to the garden until we reached the field. I saw mingyu playing soccer and he's the tallest of them all. While walkimg they were talking at each other, I'm between Seungcheol and Jeonghan, the two hyungs.

Those 2 were quiet til seungcheol start talking. "So, we don't know how many relatives you have" seungcheol said. Jeonghan just nodded. "I have 1 brother and he's also an idol, i don't know who's my parents are, they died in a car accident, after i born i day before my parents died, My hyung is taking care of me every day when i was baby, He said he's also bringing me into his school just to make sure i'm okay and get bullied because of that one time, and he also work hard just to let me study" i said.

"Who's your hyung?" Jeonghan asked. "Park Chanyeol" i said. "Ah~ we know him too" seungcheol said. "Yeah, he's on his entertainment now" i said. "Yeah, they're really practicing for their growl song" jeonghan said. "They have a new song?" I asked. "Yeah, you didn't know?" Jeonghan asked. "No.." i whispers. "You didn't know but you're a sister of chanyeol" jeonghan said and chuckle.

"Yah! He's not always going home, that's why i barely see him" i said. "Do you have a new song?" I added. "Yeah, Adore U" Seungcheol said. "Adore me?" I asked. "The named 'Adore U', silly, Hahaha" those 2 hyungs said at the same time. "Ah~" i stated. While walking there's someone put his arms on my shoulders. I look up and see Jun.

"Do you want to visit your hyung later?" He asked making them look. "Yeah" hoshi stated. "S-sure, if you guys isn't busy?" I stated. "Were not, we also want to meet your hyung, in person" Jun said. "Lets go after school" hoshi stated.