18

Joshua leaned down more closer to my face making me blush and getting my face even more red.

"Look, Its so red" Joshua said.

"J-Joshua.." i mumbled signaling him to stop.

"Joshua hyung, What are you doing?" Mingyu asked in a sleeping tone.

"I'm sorry, Y/n's face is red, And a little finger mark" Joshua said.

I leaned down to Mingyu and he notice my red face.

"What happen to that? Is someoje slapped you!?" Mingyu half yelled. "I told Jeonghan to-" He cutted.

"Were heerreee~" Jeonghan stated.

"Jeonghan hyung, what happened to her face!?" Mingyu half yelled.

"Oppa it was nothing.." I whispers.

"Jeonghan hyung!" Mingyu half yelled.

"I-It was.. Uhm.." Jeonghan then looked at me for me to decide. I looked at him and mouthed a 'Its okay, say it'.

"S-Someone slapped her, A-And I-I'm not by her side when that happens" Jeonghan said.

"What!? I told you to be with her! Aish, From now on, Hoshi will go with you two" Mingyu said.

"Y/n, Are you okay?" Seungcheol asked touching my shoulder.

"Y-yeah, B-but it hurts a b-bit" I then faked smile.

-

I looked at the clock and its already 11:22 PM.

"Jagi, You're not going home yet?" Mingyu asked.

"Come on, We don't have classes tomorrow so I could sleep here" I said.

"Where do you sleep here? Those guys already have their own space here" Mingyu chuckled.

"Uhm.." I mumbled.

"B-but y-you can sleep beside me if y-you want?" Mingyu nervously asked.

"Uhm.." I rolled my eyes a bit. "Okay!" I giggled and lied beside him.

"Yah, Aren't we sleep together? Why are you nervous like that?" I asked.

"Because I'm scared if i could push you while I'm sleeping and you'll fall" Mingyu said.

"Its okay, If I fall, There's something soft where I'm going to landing" I chuckled.

"Huh?" Mingyu asked.

"Seungcheol is here" I chuckle. "If you ever accidentaly pushes me here, Its your fault when seungcheol's hurt" I chuckled and slept.

"Goodnight" Mingyu said.

"Uh, yeah, Oppa, I'll go im school tomorrow around 10 AM, To say them of what's your situation" I said and slept.

-

9:26 AM.

"Seuncheolie hyung, I gotta go to school, I'll just come back before lunch okay? Annyeong" I said and left.

I got Mingyu's papers and Mingyu can go home these tuesday or wednesday. When I was going in the elevator I saw my hyung.

"Hyung? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Fruits for Mingyu, You? Where are you going?" He asked.

"In the school" I said.

"There's no cla-" i cutted him.

"Yeah yeah, Have to go, bye" I said and quickly left.

I reached the school and I tell the principal what's Mingyu's situation right now to make an excuse. After that I went to cafe to have some breakfast.

I ordered and sat down. I saw Seungmin and Chanwoo.

"Y/n noona?" Seungmin asked.

"Ehehe, H-Hi seungmin" i stated.

"Why are you here?" Chanwoo asked.

"Nees to eat brekfast" I said as they sat down.

"Who's with you?" Seungmin asked.

"No One, I decided to just go by my own" I said anx chuckle. "You? Why are you together?" I asked.

"Aish, Were bestfriends you know?" Seungmin stated.

"Ah~ I see" I said and chuckle.

"I go get some foods" chanwoo stood up and left.

"So~ How's Mingyu hyung noona?" Seungmin asked.

"Wait, You know what happened to him?" I asked.

"Yeah, Duh, Jisung hyung tell me" He sighed.

"Aish, I told him not to tell anyone" I whispered.

"Uhmm.. What?" Seungmin asked.

"Nothing!" I half yelled and smiled.

After Chanwoo arrived I heard yelling outside the cafe. I looked in the window and I saw a fans. Maybe saesaeng. They're pushing each other, And the guard is stopping them but they aren't stopping.

"Chanwoo, Seungmin, Maybe its your fans!" I cheered.

"Uhm.. I don't think so, Look, Some of them are holding posters of you" Seungmin said.

Yeah, There's so many posters of me. Well I don't really care.

We finished eating and the fans isn't there anymore. They left. Tired.

"Y/n noona, are you free today?" Chanwoo asked. I groaned.

"Argh, please, stop calling me noona" i whispered and chuckle. "But yeah, I have nothing to do this day, wae?" I asked.

"Seungmin, I think it'll be more fun if we can bring her right?" Chanwoo asked Seungmin.

"Y-Yeah" seungmin said.

"U-Uh, a-are you sure I can go with you? Its okay if you won't agree" i said.

"No no no no, We'll just bring Jeongin too" Chanwoo said. I look at Seungmin.

"Its fine! No worries!" Seungmin chuckled. I'm not really sure about my descision. What if Mingyu and the others scold me? Its fine, Its fine to have some privacy sometimes and Its also saturday!