7

2 weeks later..

So its our christmas break for tomorrow. I decided to come in Seventeen's dorm. 9 AM at the morning i rushed into seventeen's practice room just to watch them practice Oh My! chereography.

I was wearing a comfy long sleeve and a dark blue wripped jeans with matching white shoes. I reached their practice room and got in. Ofcourse the guards and the staff already know me, because i'm seventeen mingyu's girlfriend. I sat down at the long couch facing seventeen. They practice Don't Wanna Cry first and then Oh My!

I clapped after they finished dancing. "You're so amazing!" I said while clapping. "We are.." Seungcheol teased. "Were such a legend" Mingyu teased. I got up and hug them one by one. "I missed you jagiya" Mingyu whispers. "I miss you too" I whisper back. While their break we start talking about the past moments or embarassing moments whiel their child.

I can say DK has the most embarassing moment ever. "Its DK's turn!" Seungcheol said. "What? Can i just pass this?" DK asked. "No, you havr to say your most embarassing story right infront of Y/n" Jeonghan said. "Okay.. When i was 7, me and my friends playing at the play ground, actually dino know this, I ate so muny food that time, so while playing my tummy is starting to hurt, i thought i'm just going to fart and then.." DK didn't finish.

DK look at me in embarassed look. "And then what?" Vernon asked with the most grin look ever. "And then my poo came out" DK said and loom down, he's face were all red. We burt in laugh. "Well its because i thought it was only a fart!" DK yelled. We ignore and just laugh.

(Mingyu's Pov)

While bursting in laugh, Y/n was patting my legs til she reach my private part. She doesn't even notice she's touching my d*ck. When hoshi made a joke again he pat my d*ck so hard making me groan. "OH! SORRY SORRY!" Y/n half yelled with wide eyes. Everyone laughs again.

While they're talking to each other and making jokes, Y/n just laugh. While she reach my d*ck again. She didn't really notice it? It make me horny. While the others just making jokes y/n laugh and her hands are just staying in my d*ck, she doesn't really notice, or she just want to touch my d*ck? "Jagiya, you're making me horny" i whispers to her ear making her look at me.

She look at her hands position and finally notice. She look in other way because of embarassment. "S-sorry" she whispers. "Can you excuse us a second?" I asked and stood up, pulling her wrist. I've planned this all day, I want to steal her first kiss right now. We reached an empty room and i closed the lights. "What are we doing here? Open those lights" She said.

"I can't jagiya.. you're mine now" i whispers walking towards her. "Oppa, not today" she said. I walk towards her while he walk back until she reach the wall anf bump into it. I lean in and kiss her lips. She doesn't even move. The kiss didn't broke until i lean even closer. She wrapped his arms around my neck while my hands wrapping on his waist.

She pull in closer to make the kiss deepen. She put his right hand down and make its way to my d*ck. She press it hard while i moan. "Shh, Be quiet" she whispers. She press it even more making me moan. I put my hands down and make its way to her breast. I press her breast as she unbutton my jeans. I only wear an boxers now.

She move her hands up and down. She press it hard once again making me moan loud. "Mingyu!?" Seungcheol yelled. We cut our kisses and got out. I feel so pleasured now. And i'm also catching my breath. She smirk at me while walking towards the others. "I'll just get food in the store" She said and left. I look to others and they smirking, did they heard me?

"W-What?" I asked. "We know what you just do" Jeonghan said smirking. "Just don't tell anyone, okay?" I stated, they nodded. "Is she wild?" Jeonghan asked. I punch jeonghan's arms light. "Yeah" i stated. "What the heck" seungcheol cursed signaling us to stop. "Why did you guys do that kind of things here?" Seungcheol asked.