20

(Y/n's pov)

I got home around 6 PM. Everyone was cheering and got quiet when I get in.

"Guys, Why are you all cheering about? Did i miss something?" I asked placing my bag into the couch.

"I-Its nothing, I-Its just were playing rock, paper, scissors and S.coupsie lose" jeonghan laughed.

"Oh~" i stated.

"Can i join?" I giggled.

"Uh uh," Mingyu pouted. "But first, why are you with minki, spending time together and having fun?" Mingyu pouted.

"Duh, Were not meeting over 6 years! And he just got home from Japan" I lied, once again. Argh, Why am I lying? I hate lying to them.

"Minki, You mean, Choi Minki?" Minghao asked. I nodded.

"Okay! Go change your outfit, Lets watch some other movies, Want?" Mingyu asked. I nodded and giggled. I rushed upstairs and change my outfit into a comfy black sweatshirt and white shorts slightly peeking bottoms. I rushed downstairs and I saw them already playing the movie.

I sat down between Mingyu and Seungkwan. Not in the verry middle of the movie. I start rubbing Mingyu's thighs. He don't really mind. I look up him and he's smirking. I saw Seungkwan look at my hand rubbing into Mingyu's.

"Ah~ I know wh-" I cutted seungkwan by covering his mouth. No one notices it since were in the last low. Others were justs sitting in the floor with mat.

After a while. I still rub his thighs until it reach to his dick. My hands can feel his hard dick. I then grabbed it. Making him smirk.

"Jagi, Do you want it now?" Mingyu whispered im sexy tone. I nodded.

(Third person pov)

Mingyu quickly grabbed her hands into their room and slammed the door harsh. He pushed her on the bed smirking. He put light kisses on her neck, teasing. He then kissed down her collarbone, Making her moan. He pulled down his shirt and got back kissing. Is this the right time to do this?

Mingyu then pulled her sweatshirt up. Y/n moans as Mingyu pressed against her breast.

"You're so beautiful to me" He whispered still squeezing. Mingyu then came into a deep kiss slightly brushing his toungue into her lips begging for entrance. She then open up. She removed her own shorts.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want to hurt you" Mingyu whispered. "And the others is downstairs, they might hear us, so be quiet" He whispered. J nodded.

He removed all of his belongings and his boxers. She blushed. Mingyu take his time to remove hers. Mingyu quickly undone Y/n's panties. His long fingers dove in making cirlcles. Y/n moan in response. After a few circles. Without warning he pushed a finger in.

"MINGYU!" Y/n screamed in pleassure. Y/n keep maoning as Mingyu entered 2 fingers in. In and out. Y/n keep panting and screaming Mingyu's name.

"I-I'm c-close~" She wined. Mingyu quickly pulled his fingers out.

"Hm hm, Not yet, I need to come too" He whispered. Y/n was manting mess.

"My turn jagi" Mingyu patted her thighs. Mingyu sat down. She already knew what he wanted. Y/n circled her hands around his hard cock. She then pumped up and down to make his Oppa good. Mingyu moaned her name. Without warning Y/n put his cock on her mouth. Few more bob, She knew he was close. She kept bobbing until he came. She wanted his juices.

"Y/N! OH YEAH! YOU FEEL GOOD!" Mingyu moaned out. Y/n then kissed his cock. He quickly change places and kissed her neck, sucking on it. She knew he'll leave hickies but she don't mind it. He then realize she's still wearing a bra. He removed it with his skillful fingers, Still kissing her lips. He kissed her collarbone down to his breast. He then squeezed it to pleassere Y/n more.