15

A/N:

I'm sorrryyy!~ This is only a short chapter! I have so many damn scho projects and assignments! Since i have to pass this last quarter! Luvyu guuyyysss~♡
-

"UNNIE!"
"UNNIE WAKE UP!"
"WTF WERE GOING TO BE LATE!"

I woke and rushed into the bathroom. I change into a black hoodie and blue ripped jeans. What? I love black, that's why i always wear black.

I left the bathroom seeing the 95 liners sitting in my bed and smiling.

"Wh-what? Aren't we late? Lets go! Ppali!" I half yelled.

"No we aren't" Jeonghan said anf smiling like hell, He's so cute.

"What!?" I half yelled.

"We just woke up you to have some breakfast in the cafe, They just left" Joshua said smiling, HE'S SO DAMN CUTE.

"Oppa left too?" I asked.

"Aniyo, He's downstairs with Jun" Seungcheol said. I went downstairs seeing Mingyu and Jun was about to left.

"Oppa!" I yelled. They both look back.

"Jagi?" Mingyu asked and walk towards me.

"You're leaving me again? Without permission?" I asked and pouted.

"What? I leaved a message in a paper, And i kiss you before i went down" He said and smiled.

"Annyeong jagi, Saranghae" He said and left.

I went up to get my backpack and still.. Those 95 liners is still smiling like shit.. they're.. THEY'RE SO CUTE! I WANNA PINCH THEY'RE CHEEKS.

I run into them and pinch their cheeks one by one.

"What was that for?" Seungcheol asked still wearing his cute smile.

"Its because you 3 were so cute, even you guys are the oldest!" I said. I look at the clock and its only 7:09 AM.

"Class starts at 8:30 right?" Seungcheol asked. I nodded.

We head on into the cafe near to our school. I sat down beside Joshua and Jeonghan's beside Seungcheol.

"What do you want?" Seungcheol asked me.

"I'll just have a coffee" I said and smiled.

"I'll ha-" Jeonghan cutted.

"I know what you two want" Seungcheol said and left.

"So Y/n~" Jeonghan smirked.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Who's Cha Eunwoo?" Jeonghan asked.

"He saves me, Right?" I stated.

"Yeah, But why did he save you? He's freaking bully" Jeonghan stated.

"Argh, Didn't he tell you already? He didn't bully someone, Just their leader ask him to do something bad" I stated.

"I think so, He looks innocent at all" joshua said and seungcheol came back with our foods.

"You guys talking about eunwoo?" Seungcheol asked. I nodded.

"I don't trust him.. He may be looks innocent but he's with bully's, Like more than 2 years, So there's posibility that he's pretending" Jeonghan said.

"I agree, I think that guy likes you, That's why he's pretending innocent" Seungcheol said.

"Yah, Don't judge quick, And there's no posibility to him to like me, Its just his cousin want him to join them" i said.