8

1 week after.. Y/n's pov

I may finally can go home, how i miss my house. Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Dino packed my things and we left the hospital. Its been 3 weeks, That's too long for me like its 3 YEARS. While at the van every friend from kpop is congratulating and sending me miss texts. I'm super glad they miss me.

We reached my house and only Mingyu and Woozi hopped out. "Wae? I asked confusedly. "Stay here jagiya.." Mingyu said and left. "Where are they going? Didn't i suppost to hop out?" I asked. "You're going to live with us for a while, since you're in pain" Jun said. "What? I'm fine, I can handle my self" i sai and tried to leave. "Unnie, Don't be naughty, were also meeting your hyungs in our dorm" Minghao said and grabbed my wrist.

I settle down as they came back. "Who planned that i'm going to live with you?" I asked. "No one, But your hyung said that we need to pack your things and head to our dorm" DK said. "F-fine" i stated. We reached their dorm and another van was parked.

We enter their dorm and i saw chanyeol hyung and suho hyung. I also sat down the couch beside chanyeol hyung. "Y/n, I'd like you to stay here as much as possible, Were going to london due to our 2nd concert, please listen to your hyungs here, and don't be naughty, were hesding tomorrow, Now i want you to stay beside your hyungs," chanyeol hyung said and stood up.

"Mingyu, I'm hoping you can handle her naughtyness, and remember, Don't hurt her, Always be at her side what ever happens, Call me when she's being naughty and I'll give her punishment" chanyeol hyung look and me and gave me a grin look. "W-what kind of punishment?" I asked. "I won't allow you to meet Exo, Ikon and Stray kids for 2 weeks" Chanyeol hyung said.

"T-two, two weeks!?" I yelled. "Yeah, and you can't meet me" he said. "What the he-" i cutted. "And also, no curses" He said strictly. "Yah, why ar eyou being so strict, like mom?" I asked. "I don't know, I just want to protect you" Chanyeol hyung said. "And DON'T EVER, Leave this dorm without seventeen" chanyeol hyung said. "Seventeen, i hope you can stay by her side even she's being so naughty and rude, Don't mind her, protect her please, I don't want o happen again of what happen to her, I can pay you aftet this" Chanyeol hyung said.

"No need hyung, We can handle this, And besides she's my girlfriend, I take responsibility" Mingyu said smirking at me. He then sat down beside me and out his arm around my shoulder. "Right?" He asked making me blush. "Stop it" i stated looking down. "Now.. Go back to sleep" Suho teased. "Wait.. I haven't eat yet!" I half yelled and pouted. "I know.. I'm just kidding!" Suho said and pinch my cheeks.

"You're so cute" Suho said and pinch my cheeks once again, then mingyu let out a little choke. "I-I'm sorry, Hahaha" Suho stated laughing. "Uhm..Suho hyung, Do you guys want to have dinner here?" Jun asked. "Uhm.. No thanks, we also have dinner at the dorm, Our manager gave us a goodluck party which is only eating" Suho said and laughs.

"We have to go, annyeong" Suho said and hugged me. Chanyeol also came towards me to hug me. "Take care hyungs" I said waving. "I love you sisiteeer" chanyeol stated. "I don't love you" i teased. He pouted. "Just kidding, I love you too" i said and kissed his cheeks. After they left we head to the dining area to eat. Mingyu helped me to walk.

"You hear what your hyung said?" Mingyu teased. "No.. Actually, i don't really care, What does he says?" I teased. "He said, d-" i cutted mingyu. "I know i know.. i'm just kidding!" I half yelled and laughs. "Well.. do i have my own room here?" I asked. "Uhm.. You don't" mingyu said in a teasing tone. My eyes wided and just look up at mingyu.

"Mian, We oy have 6 rooms here" Seungcheol said.

"Me and Jeonghan share a room" seungcheol said.

"Me and Woozi, share a room" joshua stated.

"Me vernon and seungkwan share a room" Seungcheol said.