14

"HYUUUNNGG!!" A loud bang with a loud voice make me awake this morning. I sat down and look at the clock, The door is still banging.

Its 6:17 AM.

"HYUUNNGG!" A yell can be heard from outside. I ran to the door and opened it. I saw seungkwan.

"Uhm.. Hehe.. Noona, L-Lets eat" Seungkwan awkwardly said and ran downstairs. I sat down to wake Mingyu up. He stood up and we head on to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

After that we went down and eat breakfast. I sat down beside Seungcheol who's actually making bread with egg for me.

"So unnie, What time is your class today?" Seungcheol asked handing me the bread.

"9:30 AM - 2:00 PM hyung, Wae?" I asked.

"Nothing, Well Our dismissal is 1:00 PM, And were heading around 8 AM" Seungcheol said.

My eyes wided. "You mean, All of you?" I asked.

"Aniyo, Hoshi, Seungkwan and Woozi are with you" Seungcheol said.

"How about oppa?" I asked.

"I'm at class 13 this morning, so i'm early" Mingyu stated, he frown.

"Noona, You're also class 16?" Seungkwan asked.

"Ne" I said and seungkwan gave me a high five.

-

After i get ready Mingyu left and leave me a kiss and a hug. They left, Me, Hoshi, Woozi and Seungkwan left. I sat down the couch with my back pack not yet wearing a shoes. I was wearing a yellow sweatshirt and a black ripped jeans.

Its already 10:30. I called out seungkwan to hurry. They got dowj and i slipped on my while converse shoes and we left. We reached the school by using Minghao's car. Well Hoshi can drive. I got down with Woozi and Seungkwan. I didn't saw so many students now.

"Why there's no students?" I whispered.

"Its just normal, Whenever the vacation ends and its another first day, Students barely come to school" Woozi said. I nodded. I look at my watch and its 9:12 AM. We just sat down in a table waiting for our class.

Were talking about something while theres a hit by my head. I look back and saw a paper.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. I look straight seeing 2 girls walking toward us.

"Speaking of the slut, There is her again" The girl said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Seungkwan asked.

"I'm Yoon AhRo, You didn't know me?" She said and smirked, with the evilest smirk.

"Get out of here" Hoshi said trying not to raise his voice.

"This girl is a slut! He always go with you! Didn't you know!? She's using you just to be famous!" The girl yelled looking at the boys.

"Please.. stop.." i begged.

"Shut up! You think these guys really like you!? No! Because you're a slut! And you never be beautiful!" The girl yelled throwing some papers in my face.

"STOP!" Hoshi yelled and pushed the girls.

"How dare you hoshi!" The other girl yelled.

"Leave! Now!!" Seungkwan yelled trying not to hurt any of them.

"Seungkwan, calm down, Lets forget this moment" I said and grab my bag and we head on on our first class.

I sat down beside Woozi who's beside seungkwan who's beside hoshi. Well i'm at the corner. An unknown person enter in our room.