21

A/N:

UwUUUUU~ Dino is so cute~ with or without filter~ Guys~ Just don't mind whatever I put a picture up. But sometimes it depends on the story~
----

(Mingyu's pov)

I wake up in the morning seeing my love. Yes, We aren't married yet, But.. I can't help. She wanted it too, So i gave it to her. And besides, She's so fucking good. Before we start it I'd think sk many things, To do it or not. Because I wanted to do it after our marrige or after the proposal. But its fine.

I saw her sleep so deep. And she's really fast asleep. I didn't bother to wake her up since she's tired, of what we do last night. I got down and I saw Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Hoshi and Wonwoo on the couch. I saw them smirking.

"What?" I asked.

Seungcheol hummed. "What happened last night? Is she good to fuck?" He asked smirking.

"Aish, Lets not talk about that!" I grinned.

"Hm~ We can hear you since in the very first place" Joshua said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, We can hear her scream and moan in every single minute" Jeonghan said.

"Who do you think is the best fucker? Y/n or you?" Hoshi asked.

"Y/n" I said and head to the kitchen.

I saw Jun, Minghao, Woozi and DK making breakfast. When jun notices me, He fakingly coughed. I sighed smiling.

"So wh-" I cutted woozi.

"Lets not talk about it" I smirked.

"You know what, You guys are too loud!" Jun said and they chuckle.

"But Y/n is the most loudest" Minghao smirked.

"Its our first time, But she's so freaking good" I said as I put the coffee. I took a sip.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Seungkwan and Vernon went to the store to buy some milk and breads" DK said.

"How about Dino?" I asked.

"Still sleeping, He's very tired last night" Jun said flipping the egg.

"You mean.. He don't heard us?" I asked. Take another sip.

"Yeah, Before you guys went upstairs he's already sleeping!" Minghao said. I saw Y/n coming down rubbing his eyes. She's wearing the most sexiest. She wore a over sized plane white T-shirt and a shorts, very short shorts.

"Goodmorning~" I hear her greet the persons on the couch and sat down beside them. I just smirked.

(Y/n's pov)

I sat down next to seungcheol, still rubbing my freaking eye. Argh~ My bottom hurts so bad. I look up them and they're grinning like hell. All of them aRE GRINNING.

"Why are you grinning?" I asked.

"Nothing~ You're just so loud last night and all of us can hear you guys~" Hoshi act cute.

My eyes wided. "A-Am I t-that loud?" I whispered. They all nodded.

"When we first hear you all of us already knew what you were doing, Looking at each other grinning" Wonwoo said. I smirked.

Joshua looked up and down in me. "You look sexy in that, I wish you can wear that all day" He said.

"No no no no no~" I heard Mingyu. He sat down next to me, Putting his arms around my neck.