Part Six

"Come on out Alice!" Jessi hollered.

"I don't like it. I think I'm just gonna take it off"

"Not before showing us!"

I pulled the curtain open and stepped out of the dressing room. Jessi and Kylie wolf-whistled.

"Wow Al, you look hot!" Jessi commented.

"Ugh, I've always envied your body Al" Kylie sighed sadly.

"Oh hush up Kylie. You're way too pretty to being saying stuff like that"

And she truly was. Yeah, she was short, but her gorgeous face made up for it.

"You better get it Al, or I'll get it and force you to wear it" Jessi threatened jokingly.

As we laughed, the bell above the door chimed, signaling someone's entrance. We looked over and found Eric and his buddies had strut in. Eric's friends were as animalistic and brutal-looking as he was. My mouth went dry.

"What is he doing here? I thought he just skinned all his victims and wore that" Jessi whispered only loud enough for Kylie and I to hear.

I didn't want Eric to see me, especially when I was all dressed up in a brand new outfit.

No one knew yet about what happened between Eric and I, not even Jessi.

I ran back inside the dressing room and changed out of the dress in less than a minute. I poked my head out of the dressing room to see if Eric was looking. He wasn't. I snuck out and tried to hide my face.

"Aren't you getting the clothes?" Kylie asked.

"Uh...yeah"

I literally ran to the counter and bought the clothing as fast as humanly possible. I attempted to speed-walk my way through all the racks and shelves without being noticed, but sadly failed. Eric spotted me right away. I bowed my head and moved past him. As I did so, I felt his hand brush mine.