[ 4 | Undercover ]

Lmao so I've basically already written a large chunk of Chapter 9 because I have a habit of writing the start and ending of stories but never the middle rIP

Also, try listening to this song while reading! It's one of my favourites
-----
Chapter 4 - Undercover ◈
◈ Unedited ◈
-----

Lmao so I've basically already written a large chunk of Chapter 9 because I have a habit of writing the start and ending of stories but never the middle rIPAlso, try listening to this song while reading! It's one of my favourites-----◈ Chapter 4 -...

---

"That's impossible."

---

"I have an idea."

Wednesday - 11:28 am | Earth-1610

Gwen handed you a white lab coat with a logo, saying 'Alchemax'. "Here, put this on. We'll blend right in. For scientists, they're not very smart."

"Thanks." You slipped on the coat, a little annoyed at how large the material draped over you. Frowning, you folded the ends of your sleeves and buttoned it up to cover your suit.

The plan that Gwen had thought of she considered to be 'foolproof', but you definitely saw multiple things that could go wrong.

The two of you had packed your other parts of your suits that couldn't be worn with the lab coat, (you were both very excited to see each other in action for the first time!) and anything else you needed in case things went wrong at the headquarters of Alchemax.

You had ditched class for this, and you knew that you were going to be scolded heavily if you got caught, so everything was riding on discovering what you needed on this mission.

Gwen's idea involved pretending to be working for Olivia Octavius, and to figure out how to return home through the Collider.

You ignored the brightly coloured orange and yellow autumn leaves, and swung alongside Gwen towards a rectangle shaped building.

Swinging amongst the tree tops, you surveyed the area. "All clear."

"Same here, lets go." Gwen swung around towards the back of the building and shot a web onto a control panel. The door slid open, and she gestured you inside.

That was a little too easy.

"Wow." You murmured, following her inside, analysing the multiple doors located to the right and left of you.

The next few minutes were spent on talking with other physicians inside the lab, and getting a step closer to finding the solution that both you and Gwen needed. "I think we should split up." She stated suddenly, adjusting the false glasses sitting on her nose.