[ 7 | Motivation ]

Hm I'm contemplating on making this story to 12 chapters instead of 10? (Can't be 11 because it's a weird number)

Also how did chapter 4 get more views than chapter 3???
-----
Chapter 7 - Motivation ◈
◈ Unedited ◈
-----

Also how did chapter 4 get more views than chapter 3???----- ◈ Chapter 7 - Motivation ◈◈ Unedited ◈-----

---

"You've gotta tell them I can do this!"

---
Is Miles going to be okay?

Wednesday - 8:17 pm | Earth-1610

A finger hovered over the 'call' button on your phone, the one thing holding you back being... well... nothing.

Maybe a little something. I don't want to be a nag.

The tiny ounce of uncertainty that was contained in you, prompted you to turn off your phone, turn it back on, before repeating continuously.

Sighing heavily, you pressed the call button, and waited for Miles to pick up. You didn't want to be intrusive, since he probably wanted to be alone right now but you needed to make sure he was fine.

The phone rang for a few seconds, and being under the impression he wasn't going to respond, you made a move to cut the call.

That was, until he actually answered.

"H-hey Y/N."

"Miles? Miles! Are you okay? I'm so sorry about before-"

"Y/N, as much as I'd like to talk to you, I've got some things to figure out on my own right now. I'll call you later."

And just like that, his voice was cut off abruptly and you grimaced.

You dropped your arm and stared at the empty air in front of you, thinking quietly about his quick pace in words.

Of course, you were intentionally trying to distance yourself so you didn't seem like a constant worry wart, but at times, you really couldn't help it.

Let's just say that Miles didn't call you back.

Thursday - 9:04 am | Earth-1610

"Has anyone heard from Miles?" Gwen asked, while Spider-Ham and Noir bantered back and forth. Peni cheekily skated up to Peter and handed him the fixed and improved goober.

You would have made a joke about being 'tWinSiES' with your skates, if it weren't for your current worries.

"I haven't, not since I called him last night." You spoke nervously, other universe Miles flooding your head once again.