The new boy

Hello my name is Jason, I'm 16 am starting high school tomorrow Me and my friend Natal were in my livening room watching TV we were talking about how school starts tomorrow. As all was she was telling me she will friend her and me a boyfriend I tooled her, not to talk so much about it even when my parents aren't home because my big brother try's blackmailing me about it for money but she all was brings it up. My brother just walked in on time to say oh you need to give me your dollars twenty-nine from your birthday I said fuck you. He reminded me he'll tell mom and dad, my parents were the biggest homophones in town fine take it upstairs in my room. Well I need to go she says looking at my brother as he came downstairs with ink all over his  face. See ya tomorrow I hope she laughs! Tomorrow morning in math class they bring in a new student hello class this is our new student Nathing he moved here from New York. Say one thing about your self's Jason Oh shit! I'm Jason and am ah I think in my head everyone in school knows I'm gay so I'll just say it. I'm Jason and well I'm gay thing look at me how my family looks at gay people holding hands in public Oh shit!! know he won't be my friend I think and then Natal says he's not he's the class clown nice save I think to myself... After everyone's done she tells nathing to take a set in class. after a few hours the bell ring for lunch me and Natal were talking about the normal staff like witch dating couple will win prom queen and king and before we could talk about boy's. Nathing comes and asks to set with us. We say sure three hours later me and her go to my house like we  normal do and watch some TV and go to my room to talk she says what the hell dude do you have a death wish saying you gay in front of the class I laugh and say maybe I do. ha she says well I am staying over tonight OK.