behind the scenes of prom chapter 17

(Nathing's Mom p.o.v rare)

I hear a car pull in at 11:00pm right before 12:00 that's whan the boy's will get home i here the doorbell ring I go answer it I see Jason's Mother what do you waht I hiss may I come in she ask's me sure but don't be rude when My son and your son come home from prom. He is not at prom with a boy i won't allow it to bad he doesn't live with you so you can't tell him what to do anymore yes i can he's my son he was your son i yell she starts to cry? I ask her wahy she crying becase she say's i planed for him to fell in love with a gril when he was in my wome I planed on him felling in love with a girl not a boy ya all Mother's plane thare kid's life's out but some times we don't get what we waht but we still need to love are kids. well did you make plane's for your boy yes but i soon got over them when i found out that He rilly care's for Jason and He needs his mothers love to how do I love someone if i don't like who thay love becase you sould love you son NO MATER what or who he love's or is would you love him if he was bland yes well then you have your answer you sould love him and not hate him becase one day he might not what you back in his life!

short ya but I need to make a plane for the next chapter i waht you to tell me if his Mother sould come around and love him or if she will still be A big fat ASSHOLE. chers ;3