Natal the two timeing ass

Btw something bad happens next chapter.

Jason pov.

I'am whiting for nathing I get a text sorry can't make it tonight texted nathing, why what did I do? nothing

I just need to do something ok? end text I mumble dam it under my breath I payed for a fucking fancy restraint what the fuck is he thinking or doing????

Nathing's pov

I get ready I say I hate this but it's to protect him and me from the jocks i'am a football player after all. my mom doesn't know i'am gay but after tonight i'am telling her she works at the school i'll tell her what Jason mom did she'll be arrested for sure. Your dates here my mom yells i'll be right down no she coming up I know about what you did she told me and she what's you to stop before you hurt him and I do love you if your gay! Natal's pov

I start kissing him he doesn't fell anything shit your no fun I like Jason natal nathing said. I text Jason I had sex whit your boyfriend bitch I say if you don't have sex Jason won't ether you a ass blackmailing me I know. Nathing's pov.

I think she's Jason I start geting hard thinking of him she mone's I put on my boxers I said iI've head to much of you for tonight i'am sorry I text Jason and say your friend is a two time blackmailing bitch she also sends her's hope he last long tomorrow she giggles evilly. Jason's pov.

I ccan't believe my BFF is being a bitch to me I start crying to her mom I live tare I say to natal's mom I should have know this would heaping I start texting natal I don't care anymore about her #fuckingX I start and don't stop texting till I get a replay and than it all stop I see letters keep going she crashed?

Good she a bitch she sends iam sorry!

If you read this vote natal dies or lives it your time to pick she will die or live in the next chapter or two depends on your votes and remember that've ware friends seance pre k! like or vote or tell me if she dies or live if I get no votes I pick xD......