Word's can and can't be takeing back chapter 18

Nathing's p.o.v

Why the fuck is Jason's Mother doing in are house I see my boyfriend start to trample He look's like He's going to cry Mom I asked you what the Fuck is she doing here she sorry sorry I start to laugh She called her son a shit bag she is not coming near him got it Ok I got it son know you Go to your room She need's to talk to Jason fine but if He come crying to me I'll kick your sorry ass fine I her Jason Mom say I leave my boyfriend down stares shit I think she better not hurt him anymore.

Jason's p.o.v

What the bloody Hell do you want Mom I ask her tears in My eye's I want you to forgive me son i'am sorry words can't be taking back Mom I say to her sternly I know and I'Am sorry I know it'll take a long time for you to forgive Me but till than I would love to know how life has bean going I made two new friends Teana and Merena thay hate the basketball ball team for being rude to me and Nathing and they also know what you did to Me Thare Pissed at you for being a Fucking ass hole I say but if your nice to me and staff again they might just like you but one wrong word or move on me and I'll make sure you can't ever get a job ever again got it ass hole. yes I got it she says ok know go home and go fuck yourself got it know leave fine but I'll be back.

Nathing's p.o.v

Jason walks into are room He looks happy I smile asking what happened My Mom what me to forgive her he sighed are You going to forgave her I Reilly don't know if I will just yet oh ok but if you do will you still live here ya Because there moving to New York I'am not leaving you or are friends I smile at that we need to sleep school is tomorrow we both go to sleep. (the next day) We drive to school we see Teana and Merena waiting for us at the school doors thare with the pepole thay took to prom We get out of the car I see Markey at the steps of the school I look at him with anger he smerks Hay Jason i here him say how are you doing he starts to laugh Nathing grabs him by the shirt what the fuck is wrong with you Markey i ask him nothing happened ok I let go of his shirt We walk to math class see ya later.

Jason p.o.v

Me and Teana have math class togather we walk in three minutes befor class starts so we can talk to each other Jason who was at Nathning's hose last night My Mother was at his house What Whay the fuck was she There she what's me to forgive her forgive she is a fucking ass hole she called you a shit bag Jason I know some words can't be taking back but I'll tell her that it'll take me a long time to forgive some of her words Jason. Teana said i'll be right back I've got to go to the bathroom Markey I didn't know you had this class ya I do I sit in the back of the room he give me a kiss on the cheek I blush my cheeks are deep red He starts to laugh you like Me he says I look shocked no I like Nathing let's test that sometime he smirks I blush a little more Ok I guess Class is about to start Teana walks in sorry I had to go to the bathroom ok take your set. Lunch time is in two hours Me and Nathing Teana and Merena and thare date's to prom sit with us. Me and Nathing are haveing a home made hamburger's we bring to school ever outer week Merkey walks past us he smirks at me Hi Jason why is He always talking to you Jason Nathing asked I don't know. (ten hours later)

Nathing p.o.v

We drive home I have to go do my homework at the library ok Jason see you at diner ok. (short p.o.v for Nathing becase the chapter is into two parts I'am thinking about make this book a seres about outer love story's maybe but book 1 isn't done yet so I gess we'll see you next chapter mabe ill post it soon idk sooty guys and girls ;c love ya all :3.