Chapter 17 planning to get into prom WARNING

tare is boyxboy sean in this chapter Jason's p.o.v

It was noon time we ware siting in the lunch room prom is coming soon said Teana are you guy's going? No ware not aloud to go to prom. What why because person running prom happen to be someone who doesn't like the fact of me and Jason dating. Well then I'am not going Teana said.I have a idea said mrena said waht let she wispers it to Me and Nathing ok go do that i wisper ok Teana and Merna say to Hunter the prom planer 4 ticket's plese name's? Teana Mrena Jason and Nathing sorry thay can't come thare are date's ass hole oh well fine as long as thare not going togather ya ya ya waht ever we get are ticket's to Jason and Nathing ya baby I kiss him right in the Cafeteria pepole just stare at us he kiss back ok time to give me the ticket's back we see Hunter runing over pigey back ride I scream as he pick's me up happly i duck my head under the door we run all the way to his jeep get in and lock the door just as Hunter come's out the door we start the car and head home to Nathing's hose i see my Dad's car in his drave way shit shit shit shit shit i think and say at the same time if my Dad trys to take Me i'am fucked wahy well last time thay found out i head a boyfrind friend thay tryed drug tharipy on my i remaber becase it was abiut 2 years ago i was 15 we walk in my Dad see's us come in we try runing upstars but my brother blocked me you need to here this No i start to cry i duck under him and lock Nathing's bedroom door behide me thay put a lock so when we need it thay don't come in it hapend 2 weeks ago.

Nathing's p.o.v that

Your not takeing him away form me i look at his Dad with a vary serious look I'am not i relized he is after we made him brack up whth his boy friend he was so depressed that he started going out late at night to party's and shit one day we got a call from the pelice chif that he was in the hospital I saw him he look like shit his brother said i only made him fell bad whan Mom was home (btw she was sleeping in the fist chapter) wow I say he's bean throw hell and back Yup his Dad said we are moveing so his Mom will not find out ware you live she's at work right know but i just waht to know do you guys need anyting yes i say i look at his strong brother a body gard at prom. his brother nods i'll stay with tham Dad make sure my brother is safe at school and shoping you can live down stars ok we alson need prom outfits ok Jason't Dad said i will go get tham for you. (2 day's later) it's prom night we both are in are prom suits we get are photo takeing we get on the dance floor thay start off with A thousand years. hay Nathing Jason says ya? um you rember are first date ya this was the song playing in the restorant Oh ya i rember know that was are second kiss he smilles ya this song means a lot to me becase it was are first real date! (btw i will make the first date chapter if you wahnt me to c:) can we go get some punce sure your brother will be at the table makeing sure hunter doesn't take the punce from us ok i here him say. he smile's knowing his brother rilly does care for him time to crown the king and queen first the king hunter said Nathing ginger He looks shocked he walks up to the stage and says I'am danceing with my queen not your's he smiles i look at him he says Jason come up here Hunter grabs Nathing my brother get's up walks on stage and say's Hunter let my brothers boy friend down know Hunter looks at my brother fine Hunter let's him go we start danceing to a slow song. we start to his jeep we see Hunter and his friends my brother's right behide us looking at tham ok ware to next he asked i smile at Nathing no Jason don't you be geting durty on me know we both laugh make out pont he smile's durtly and i know waht he whant's us to do we get in the back of my jeep i tell his brother to drive us to make out pont we get tare just in time for the sun set we start to kiss Jason look's at his brother and says stay out side on the roof with this light and don't pay any atancon to what we say he laugh's rilly I say my cheeks start to bluch ok i'll leave you to it we turn on the redo to days song of the week it say's will play all night safe and sound by taylor swit. he start's kissing me on my lips.

Jason' p.o.v

I wrap my arms around him i unbuton his tuxedo he's wareing my favrite sleve less shrit the one i bougt him he starts unbuton my tuxedo when my brother taps the roof we need to go Hunters here shit. my brother asked are you desint yes just take us home so we can go back to are night that we planed what you pland comeing here ya Teana and Merna got us are prom tickits becase we ware not able to buy theam off Hunter oh ok let's get you to a make out point ony i know how to get to he turns onn the lights and backs but seeing Hunters lights in back of him. ok ware here thanks bro I say no promblamo he smiles Nathing starts kissing me again he get my tuxedo off iam wareing my black shirt he smiles you allwas some how have that cute black shirt on when we are going to have some fun i gigle ya i know how much you like it i say he start's kissing my neack i mone he unbucles are belt I do the same he start's granding on me like alwas knowing I love it he get's me to mone in joey he smiles he take off my pant skinny jeans yes i know skinny jeans at prom? he smiles i take off his he gos back to granding on my he says it hot he take's off his sleveless shirt showing his musclare body i take off me shirt (Worrning this is ware it gets durty so if you don't waht to know what hapings you can skip this c;) he take my boxers off i feel the leather seating on my bare body he smiles he take his boxers off and starts kissing me agan he gets up reaches for the glove department but can we have a towal in here we rap it awround us we bang the hod of his jeep my brother comes in seeing us he' looks shocked. waht do you need he says looking at the clothing in the frount set um in the glove box is a box of things we need i packed us for this night oh my brother has that face he got when me and him had the talk he grabs the box and hands us it we say thank you his face is Red hot know waht we are about to do he asked for my ipod i say ok becase I can be a little loud when Iam happy he start's licking my body all over the place i start to mone my continues he starts licking around my maber I get hard just thinking about waht he's going to do next he starts grading on me he puts the condome on and enters me i mone with joey he start's off slow and go's faster we mones as he lets the tenson go we start pating we than he starts lick my maber i let go all the tanson into his open moth he smiles we put are clothing on we walk out side and stare at the moon light we kiss one last time and tell my brother we can leave know. He get's in waht the Hell is that smell he says i gigle a litte you NO you didn't ya we did we have bean doing it for abot a month know i smile. Shit he says wow you rilly do like him Nathing remaber make sure he's safe becase i have to go back with my Dad to new york. see you guys soon we get out of the jeep and he get's in to his truck we walk in and thare she was the she Devil herself my Mother....... End of chapter 17 sorry i canged the raring guys I just think i need to have a change in the book soon :3.