Nathing's party and Sex of my life Chapter 6

Long sex in this chapter beware I'm not good at making it sound sexy sorry.

Nathing's pov
I see Jackson holding Jason's in his arms I go up and ask them  what's this about? Jason replays and says were really good friends, Oh well can you come to my party then? Sure that both say tell Natal OK! sure thing, Jason's pov
Shit that was close right babe ya it's was to close we both needs to try not getting wasted at the party fine I say I make a puppy dog face he says fine but I'm wronging you don't have sex with him!
9 hours later nathing tells the DJ to turn the music up louder 
I start getting woodsy from all the wine coolers I had like 6 and I'm not that big so that doesn't help. nathing asked if we can go to his room to talk I say OK remember don't get laid I here Jackson say in my mind oh I don't give a fuck anymore I'm two wasted I felt someone grab me I here a door lock hay I said! nathing pov
I know what going on In your head let me get this out in the open I felt him kissing my neck  I mound  he say's you like it I say yes OK he starts kiss me on my lips and through  I mound one more time really loud shh he says. I say OK he unbuttons my red shirt I take off his muscle showing throw his tank top than he start's grinding on me like back in the locker room's he take's off my skinny jeans I 'am just in my boxers he says's if you what more tell me why you got hard on me the first time I say because you're so fucking hot. he take off his jeans and grinds on me more  take my hard member  out and start's licking the end of it than he get's up I asked where is he going he says my bathroom has something we need I felt myself get harder he comes back with a condom he take off the mine and his boxer and starts topping me I moundso loud I think people can here us i don't care anymore I like you. He stops and take off his condom we snuggle up and sleep the rest of the night when I wake up he's playing with my dark brown hair morning sweet hart he says I'm I dreaming I pinch my shelf no I'm not we need to get dresses I start putting my staff on from last night he says take these On his clothing are you sure? yes, let's go.