who's the one for my happy ending chapter 23

Jason p.o.v

Merkey or Nathing I think to myself on the way to Nathings house yes i still live with him his sister is gone to her new house with her boyfriend so i moved into her room. I cell Teana hello Jason she says in a vary unhappy mood hay are you still mad at Me? Yes I'am still mad you made Nathing fell bad NO shit You don't think I'am happy about that i like them both equal and i don't know who I'll have my happy ending with but you you and him have been avoding me so I'am going to Merkey's to night Ass hole. I hang up on Teana I drive hafe a hour to get to Merkey's house i ring the doorbell I see a girl answer the door is merkey here? yes I'am his sister haylena oh Hi you've been crying you can come in if you whant to I'll get Merkey No i need to talk to you about what? My friends Teana and Nathing have thay been acting difrintly your in thare gym class ya they've acted closer for some reson I know i herd someone's voce Merkey steps out of his room sit's in the recliner next to me I rilly don't know me and Nathing have been arguing more and more every day it's like ware drifting apart form each other he drifts ferther and fether each day I can't make my mind up i don't whant to let you go again not after the last time Natal would have made sure of that I know she would have Merky confurts me I start crying again on his sholder. I here a ring at the door sis can you go answer that for me sure haylena walks off and answer's the door I hear her yelling at someone to go away I go to the door and thare he is Nathing steps in the house.

Nathing's p.o.v

It's time to go home Jason i here him say he doesn't have to if he doesn't whant to I here Mrkey say yes he does know get in the car plse

Jason's p.o.v . No i yell at him you don't know how long i've whanted him back you don't know how long i lived know he didn't like me and know i have to make my mind up i will pick someone when i'am ready till then i will live at my friend's apartmint witch one is that Mandy she is a old friend of my Mom's she let me stay thare till i'am ready to pick who i will stay with till then good bye Nathing and merkey iam sorry for both of you know let me out of the house thay step aside and I get going to my Mom's friends house.(this is short i think i just need more time also tell me who sould he be with I know the story was about him and Nathing but i think that adding his old friend he had a crash on would be a good idea so tell me who you whant to be his ferever or mabe happy ending gleekman97 if i made merky sister name wrong iam sorry also ive been game to much again bad me lol sorry guy plse don't be mad ;c)