Chapter 1

Harry was really nervous, because he and Louis were getting ready for a party tonight. Neither of them go to parties often, but this one was just to celebrate Louis getting into the play. It seemed silly, but it was a big deal at uni considering the school was big and only a select amount of people get in.

When Louis told his mum, she was very proud of him and Harry giggled when she told him to be good and take care of Louis. Their parents always tell them this and it's cute. Since they grew up together, so did their families and they're all very close and their parents keep in touch like best friends.

Maybe that's cause their mums were also friends and it just made Louis and Harry become friends as well. However, it took Anne a while for her to get use to Louis when he became a teenager. She loved him like a son(in-law, they joke), but he had a small attitude in secondary school.

Sometimes he would mouth off or something, but that was all. He was a good kid and it was nice to see him grow up, like he was Harry's brother. But, then he would blush and know that it didn't seem right. Brother was a weird word to consider themselves, honestly.

It seemed weird, since guys always refer to one another as brothers, but it wasn't right for them. Even if they did grow up like one big family, brother was a weird way to look at it. Louis also just thought Harry was like a really close friend he didn't mind cuddling and being close to.

Whenever people would ask at family reunions if they were related, it was weird to describe that they're not. Cause, Louis had a huge family and people always forgot who was and wasn't related. For some reason, they just assumed Harry was literally part of them family.

It's not like they thought about dating, though. Despite people using that as an excuse for when they get awkward at the brothers term. They didn't hate it, however, because they were kind of flattered people thought they were dating. It was cute, being shipped with your friend.

If you're shipped, that means you have a good relationship.

Harry beamed as he looked in the mirror, proud of how nice he looked. He wasn't sure what to wear to a party, but he does have his major as fashion and photography. They were at a school for arts and luckily both were very into artistic majors, or else they would be going to different schools.

The boy was dressed in a light blue, white starred patterned button up and black skinnies along with a faux fur cream coat, hair perfectly pulled back and brushed to where it was out of his face a little. Harry took this very seriously. He loved his hair and wanted it to always look perfect, considering it's one of the few good features he had.

Sadly, some people didn't like it. They tease him and joke 'oh, I thought you were a girl, mate' and he would laugh it off. Cause, being called a girl isn't an insult in his opinion. He's all for women's rights. But, it does hurt a little to be called the wrong gender you refer to yourself as.

Like now, as Harry headed down the hall to go see Louis. He and Louis don't live too far, so it wasn't a long walk. However, he didn't like the people in Louis' dorm area, because (not to be rude) most were potheads and liked to get high all the time and were basically lazy arseholes.

When Harry waited outside Louis' door, knocking on it, he hummed quietly. He was hoping he can get away with no one teasing, but of course one guy just had to laugh and ask loudly,"Hey, baby, wanna take a ride on my díck? You got some fine-ass legs."

Harry turned and raised an eyebrow,"Excuse me?"

"Oh, a -- a boy," The guy laughed, smacking his friend's arm as he snickered with red-rimmed eyes meaning he was high. Definitely high. "Well, honestly you're kinda gorgeous for a boy...I probably wouldn't mine you taking a ride too, be just like fucking a chick."