Chapter 4

After the wedding, there was this long and awkward pause between the time from the reception and the hotel. Louis didn't know if things were going to change between him and Harry. They were best friends and yet, they kissed. Is that wrong? Are they not allowed to kiss? He felt like there's no rules for kissing.

Some people think kissing is just for people you're dating, but when he was little he would kiss his mum. And, he was told you kiss who you love. He very much loves Harry, they're so close and best friends—is it okay for them to kiss? Even if they're not together? Louis wasn't sure, but there shouldn't be rules, should there?

As the time went by, he noticed how Harry was talking to Nick again before they left and he wasn't very pleased with that. He didn't know if Nick was a good person. He seemed mean and like he might try to make Harry do dirty things. Even if Louis isn't dating Harry, he still doesn't want Harry doing anything with anyone else.

Considering they're so close, he figured maybe they could learn together. At least their first times would be with someone who actually cares about them. He knew Harry cared about him and he feels the same way, so perhaps it would be nice to go and just kiss and touch each other before anyone else did.

That sounded creepy.

Louis meant that in an innocent way. He wanted to be the first one to touch Harry like that because he deserved someone to treat him with respect. What if someone hurt Harry? That's not okay at all. Harry is a little froggy who needed to be taken care of. He's so innocent and fragile, just like Louis. The two could only do these things together.

He grimaced as he saw Nick slap Harry's arse and wanted to walk over, slap him and run away and cry since he'd be scared Nick would hurt him. Sadly, Harry just blushed and looked uncomfortable. But, he didn't say anything and gave Louis a tight smile as they got into the cab for the drive to their hotel.

Neither of them talked throughout the ride and Harry looked tired. Louis hoped he wasn't. They had tomorrow before they left and afterwards, they would be returning home. It was late out and nearly ten at night since the drive to the hotel was long. They both knew there was a small dinner for the guests' downstairs, but neither wanted to go to it.

Louis saw Harry flicking through his camera and he leaned over, smiling at the nice pictures. He then frowned since he knew Harry had to work a lot tonight and get the pictures printed before they left for the guests. Unless some were sent, but it would be easier and cheaper to just finish them up before they were gone.

Louis yawned, leaning his head on Harry's shoulder and felt Harry stiffen. That was weird, Harry is usually fine with this. He lifted his head, but then winced as Harry gently tugged him back down. Louis blushed slightly, however he placed a hand on Harry's thigh and felt his eyes get droopy from sleep. It was a busy day and he's still jetlag from last night.

When they arrived to the hotel, Harry rubbed his eyes sleepily, resembling a little kid as he did so. Louis and Harry went inside, seeing the front desk lady typing away. He never understood what she could be doing since it was pretty empty right now. Maybe she's secret a blog writer or something, that'd be funny.

The older boy went over, asking him curiously,"I'm Louis Tomlinson, do you have the key to room 348? We were at a wedding and asked you to hold it for us."

"Ah, yes," She grinned, reaching down and handing the keys over. "I.D first?"

Louis sighed, but took out his I.D from his back pocket. He held it up and she looked it twice over before placing the key in his hand. The boy beamed, thanking her and followed Harry to the lift. They both grimaced at the elevator music, but hummed along once getting the hang of the beat. Elevator music is terrible, yet catchy.