Chapter 3

The flight was leaving at six in the morning and no one was pleased to go on it. Harry was literally freaking out and going over the luggage a million times. He knew the flight was about seventeen hours to Honolulu and it was going to be stressful. He didn't like flying on planes, so he had to get his medication for that.

But, his medication needs to be prescribed and he couldn't go to his doctor in Cheshire and didn't have the time to find an office in London. He was just stuck needing to find something else to do or distract himself while on the plane. He has a huge fear of heights and this was worrying him the more he thought about it.

It wasn't just small freak outs or panicking—it was legit anxiety he was given medication for. But, it's only over heights and that's what made it worse. Despite it just being over this, he was fully diagnosed with it in general. Harry was an anxious kid and always has been. But, only his family knew this. Louis didn't even know about his fear of flying.

He might today, though.

Harry was working himself up the more he thought about it. He was trying to occupy his mind with packing Louis' stuff. He was in class for the night and they were going to go to bed early. Sadly, there wasn't much to do after he folded up Louis' briefs. He smiled a bit at the cute, black boxer briefs. He knew Louis wasn't a boxers guy, but it was still amusing.

Then again, Harry also preferred briefs. It just felt nicer. He hummed quietly while looking around and trying to find another activity to do. He already had his stuff packed and he was just staying in Louis' dorm for the night. He knew that Louis' roommate won't be pleased with this, but hopefully he won't make a big deal out of it.

Harry only met Calvin once, but he wasn't very nice. Louis complained about him a lot, saying he's a jerk and homophobe. Harry really hoped he wasn't that bad, because he didn't like the thought of Louis' roommate being mean to him. Him and Louis were bullied a lot in school and managed to get through it together, but now Louis was alone in a room with a guy who might end up harassing him.

Surely Calvin isn't in the room a lot, they barely see each other, but still. Louis is the sweetest person ever and shouldn't deal with that. Harry managed to get Niall as his roommate, he was very thankful for that, but Louis had to deal with that jerk and that's so mean. He shook his head and grabbed his laptop, charging it up.

He contemplated just going through his photographs and hoping that it would occupy him. He had a lot of photos of Louis from before, so maybe that could get himself something to work on. He had to choose two pictures and write a small paragraph about how the pictures expresses the topic they chose.

Basically, the assignment had to involve nudity without it being pornographic and they had to find a way to make it beautiful without revealing too much of the body. Harry's topic was passion. That's why he wanted Louis on the bed and in those certain positions. Despite not knowing what lust truly was, he knew what passion is. Mainly from reading romance novels, but still.

Harry got out his laptop and he plugged in the camera to look at the pictures. He had over thirty and they were all great, but nothing really stood out. That was until he clicked on one that was Louis' face hidden in the pillow, only showing his bum and the small of his back. It was...beautiful. Surely to others it would be sexual, but to Harry it was just beautiful.

Despite this, he felt a little funny inside. Seeing Louis like this, naked and beautiful made him feel weird. He gulped a bit, not sure why he felt so odd. It was like his stomach was tightening and his willy felt odd. He didn't like feeling like this. Harry hesitated and clicked the next picture, but then he flushed red when seeing he accidentally snapped a shot of Louis while he was turning and walking away, his willy out and okay. No.