▹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘹

COME WITH ME

CHANGLIX

_______________________________________________________

The apartment was dimly lit as Felix sat in silence, waiting for his significant other to come home. Felix was stuck here. He was forced to stay only in the apartment, and as homey the space felt, Felix yearned to leave. The honey haired boy sat curled in a ball on the couch, he was cold but he was scared that his boyfriend would be home at any second.

Felix was told to stay on that couch until he got home. So that's where he sat, for two hours. Felix had been sitting on that couch for two hours, waiting and waiting. His arms wrapped around his legs in a failed attempt to make himself warm. He was like a caged animal. An experiment. Eunhyun had been so different when Felix first met him. He was kind and caring. But now, he was terrifying.

Giving up, Felix carefully stepped off the couch and onto the hardwood floor. He walked and grabbed his sweater, before pulling it over his head.

"Where do you think you're going?" Felix's boyfriend called out, making Felix freeze. Felix was about to turn to face his boyfriend when he was pushed harshly against the wall, the soft features that used to surround Eunhyun's face were now harsh and scary looking.

Felix's head hit the wall first, then the rest of his body. His head was pounding as he struggled to pull himself to look in the eyes of his boyfriend.

"Look at me, Felix." Eunhyun spat as he hit Felix across the cheek hard. It stung, but it made Felix look at his boyfriend with wide eyes. Tears began to form and when Eunhyun noticed, he mumbled a rude 'pathetic'.

Eunhyun latched his lips onto Felix's and kissed him sloppily. Felix, for once, didn't kiss back and that made Eunhyun place more pressure on the younger's lips. Felix had enough of Eunhyun controlling him like a puppet, so he used all the strength he had and pushed his boyfriend away. Felix attempted to run away, and out the front door that had stayed open since Eunhyun returned, but he was too late.

Felix was pulled back and pushed backwards onto the floor. Eunhyun had been hovering over the younger's body, anger and lust apparent in his eyes. The tears in Felix's eyes had been trickling down nonstop down his face.

"Please stop..." Felix pleaded as he sobbed and choked up from fear. Eunhyun chuckled lowly and shook his head.

"I thought I told you to stay here," He started, his voice dry and low, making Felix cry even more. "Was I not clear enough?"

"Y-you were..." Felix strained out, his voice a mere whisper due to his tears and mind being in full fear mode.

Felix had to leave. The longer he stayed with Eunhyun, the more he'd suffer. For once, Felix wants to he held gently and held with love and admiration. All of his relationships have ended like this. Abuse. Felix was a magnet for it. Each and every one of his lovers, male or female, have ended up abusing the young boy for reasons unknown.