▹ 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨

TIRED LOVE

MINSUNG

REQUESTED BY : FelicityBennett1

______________________________________________________

      Minho was currently in a situation where he couldn't leave the studio, and he had to continuously redo and fix aspects of the choreography he was making. For the classes he taught, he needed to make sure all of the students were satisfied with that they would dance at the end of the year. This part of his job always, always drained Minho. All he wanted to do when he got home was sleep.

      Jisung had been at home, laying down on his couch waiting for his boyfriend to come home. Jisung knew that he would be tired, so he premade dinner for the two of them, to his surprise he didn't burn the apartment down, and he didn't eat it. He wanted to eat with Minho, even if he'd be tired when he opened and walked through their apartment door. So there he sat, watching TV as he patiently waited for him to come home.

      Minho grabbed his water and chugged the rest of it down, throwing it across the room when it became empty. He groaned, he was so tired but he needed to continue working. He was about to stand back up when his phone buzzed. When he saw that it was a message sent by Jisung, he smiled. It was a text asking if he were okay and when he'd come home. Minho loved Jisung, he wasn't too clingy (he could be when asked or when jealous though), and he knew when to give Minho space and when to be worried. He closed his phone after sending a text to Jisung that he would be home soon.

      It was true, as he packed his stuff after he took a shower that was in the studio he worked at. Since he was the only person left there, he was left with making sure everything was locked up, and when he shut the studio door behind him and locked it, he was on his way home.

      Minho walked up the small flight of stairs that led to their apartment and opened the door then locked it as he shut it behind him. He took off his shoes and saw that the TV was on. There he found a small Jisung wrapped in blankets, curled up in ball and sleeping peacefully. Jisung looked adorable, and all Minho wanted to do was show Jisung how much he loved him and how grateful he was to have him in his life.

      "Sungie, wake up." Minho nudged the sleeping boy, causing him to make whine softly as he fluttered his eyes open. His eyes were glossy when he looked up to see his boyfriend in front of him.

      "I thought something happened to you..." Jisung mumbled as he sat up and wrapped his arms around the older boy who was on his knees. Minho softly chuckled, placing his arms around Jisung and moving so that they were cuddling on the couch, Jisung on top of Minho.

      "Did you not see my text, love?" Minho asked softly, feeling Jisung nod his head no, before clinging himself tightly to the older boy.

      They layed there for awhile before Minho felt Jisung begin to pepper kisses along his neck softly before he raised his head and looked at Minho with puppy eyes. Minho felt his chest tighten and felt butterflies in his stomach when Jisung looked at him with those eyes. Minho pulled Jisung closer and let their lips collide for a soft, short kiss.

      "Not tonight, baby." Minho whispered when he pulled away. Jisung pouted, but lowered his head and placed it in the crook of Minho's neck. Letting out a long sigh, Jisung closed his eyes and fell asleep.

      Minho, knowing that Jisung was asleep once again, shut off the television and let his body relax, holding Jisung tightly. He closed his eyes and let the tiredness he felt from working take over his body.

      Let's just say that it was cute in the moment but Minho found himself on the floor the next morning.