▹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘹

BADASS WITH FLUFF

CHANGLIX

I'm working on my first request now !

_______________________________________________________

      felix was known for his white oversized sweater and his kind and soft personality. he never swore, never got into trouble, and always associated himself with people he knows he can trust. he often made the people around him smile, without even having to say anything.

       way on the other side of the spectrum stands changbin, the 'bad boy' that everyone's afraid of. he wore black, mostly leather (which was obviously fake), and combat boots to top it all off. he treated everyone with disrespect and used cunning ways to get what he wanted. who knew he'd have a soft spot for felix?

       felix didn't care for the boy, though he knew that all of this was just an act and there was a small fragile boy beneath all that he does. he'd never outwardly tell him that though, for fear that he'd get hit or even humiliated. neither of which he wanted.

–——

       it was a normal day for the both of them, and felix had just finished his fourth period, which was the one right before lunch break began. he had headed for his locker when his sweater was pulled harshly and he was dragged outside. he had attempted to fight back, but gave up when he realized his strength was no match for whoever was dragging him.

       when his sweater no longer had pressure on it, his back had been slammed against the brick wall of the school. never feeling pain like that in his entire seventeen years of living, he yelled, his back now in searing pain and his body kneeling on the ground.

       "so, the famous lee felix, right?" the person asked, and it was a boy, from as far as felix could tell. he still couldn't bring himself to look up and see who it was.

       "look at me, freak." he snarled, before bending down and forcing felix to look at him, happy with the fear in the boy's eyes.

       "what do you want from me?" felix asked, his voice just barely projecting and not harsh whatsoever.

       "nothing, actually, but you do deserve a little beating..." the boy trailed off, leaving felix confused. what did he ever do to him? "and before you ask, I'm doing this because you're a fake, you lie and you're manipulative. you tricked everyone into thinking you're this soft, small boy who doesn't get into trouble and doesn't spare a glance to those that do. yet here you are, making googly eyes at changbin. the worst of them all."

       "one, I'm genuine because I don't live in a toxic environment, and two, I hardly know the boy! why are you blindly assuming things without proof?" felix fired back, slapping the boys hand away and pushing himself off the ground.