▹ 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨

LOVELY

MINSUNGbased off of lovely by billie eilish and khalid as well as ten and winwin's choreography to a remix version

MINSUNG
based off of lovely by
billie eilish and khalid
as well as ten and winwin's
choreography to a remix
version

⚠️ trigger warning ! ⚠️
you have been warned.

_______________________________________________________

"isn't it lovely, jisung?"

jisung looked at his captor with weak eyes, his body tied to the wall and unable to move. he was malnourished, his body slowly, bit by bit, falling apart.

"is what.." he harshly whispered, "is what lovely?"

"being all alone, knowing that you're stuck with me because I'm the only one who cares for you?"

jisung wanted to cackle, he wanted to explode with laughter, but he physically couldn't. one harsh breath and jisung would pull the last string his body can hold and he would no longer breathe. so he was left with staying in silence.

if you had told jisung a month ago that the man he had fallen for was evil and manipulative, and a sick person, he wouldn't believe you. but if you had told him now, now that he's being held captive in a toxic relationship, jisung would've left him just like that.

but would he really? would jisung really be able to let go of the one person who claimed to have loved him because no one else would? that would be up for him to decide, but he knows he's going to perish down in the cold, disgusting basement of his lover's home.

no one ever cared for jisung, at least, that's what he told himself because he had no one. his parents are now ashes floating in the air after they burned to death in a house fire. no one would befriend him because it was rumored that he purposely set his house on fire to kill his parents. it was false because jisung wasn't even in korea when his parents perished. he had been studying abroad in malaysia for the year before he'd return back to his current school.

so when that one boy came up to him and confessed his love for jisung, he instantly said he reciprocated it because he thought that finally, finally someone noticed him and loved him for who he was and didn't believe in the rumours that people had spewed about him.

oh, if only he knew his true intentions.

but what jisung didn't know was that someone really did care for jisung and would never lock him up, force himself on the blue haired boy, and never feed or let the boy drink. he was the boy that wanted to shower jisung with love, hugs, cuddles, and soft kisses that made both their hearts flutter. that boy was lee minho. he always watched and admired jisung from afar because he was scared to approach him.