Chapter 14✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺 Fight/➕ Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Asgard
Outside: Other Skiff

Fandral let's go of the rope that's attached to Thor's Skiff and drops to his feet on the Asgardian skiff below Thor's, he quickly says to the 3 soldiers on board, "Nothing personal, boys." He punches soldiers one out easily, he turn around and kicks forward to soldier 2, knocking him out, giving soldier 3 enough time to get out his sword.

Soldier 3 swings his sword to Fandral who quickly blocks the swing by hitting the soldier's wrist with his left wrist and grabs the soldier's wrist with the same hand, he quickly hits soldier 3's held forearm, making him drop his sword and Fandral hits him hard in the face, knocking him out. Fandral panting as he looks up and salutes to Thor.

~
Thor's Skiff 🏹🔭

Thor nods gratefully back to Fandral before looking forward. Sue looking forward confused as to where their going as they are no longer followed.

Loki steers the skiff to the right, towards a rocky mountain peak, where a very small narrow cave can just be seen.

Sue calls out shakily as her golden-yellow eyes stare forward, "Loki..."

Loki continues to steer forward none fearful, saying, "It if were easy, everyone would do it."

Thor looks back at Loki in disbelief, "Are you mad?"

Loki answers with a crazy grin, "Possibly." Thor and Sue kneel down and they both place a protective hand on Evelyn's and Jane's shoulders as they look forward.

Loki steers the skiff into the cave that is so narrow that the edges of the skiff smash against the walls of the tunnel/cave. Iridescent crystals are faintly seen on the walls of the cave and as they whizz through, the crystals light up with the same effect as that of the Bifrost, the crystals light up brightly until everything blurs.

~
Svartalfheim: Dark Elf World

The skiff exits the cave/tunnel as it transports through the cave and landing in another world, ricocheting off the black sands of Svartalfheim, the Dark Elf's home world.

Loki saying sarcastically as they successfully made the hidden portal, "Ta-da!"

~
Inside: The Dark Elf Ark

Kurse/Algrim walks down a crowded hallway of Dark Elf guards as he approaches Malekith who is sitting/laying back on a chair, still recovering from Thor and Sue's attack (From Chapt 7) a couple of guards treating him.

Kurse/Algrim says in Elvish, "We must strike now."

Malekith taps a guard's hand away as he tells Kurse/Algrim in Elven, "No." The Dark Elf steps back, "Asgard is meaningless." Malekith opens his eyes and sits up as if he's sensing something, he turns his head to look at Kurse/Algrim, Malekith's face black from the attack, "The Aether has found its way home."

~
SVARTALFHEIM: Fields / Thor's Skiff 🏹🔭

Thor's skiff glides upon the dead realm of Svartalfheim, flying over dead plains and broken cities, flying over many ruins that are lost to the world and many others.

Thor places a blanket over Evelyn and Jane, who are both still weak and unconscious, Sue laying down on the the bench, getting some rest, across from Loki who sits on the left of the till, keeping a cuffed hand on it.

Loki watches Thor, but shakes his head and sighs as he looks at the mortal women, "What I could do with the power that flows through those veins."

Thor tells Loki as he stands and sits down beside Sue's head, "It would consume you." He adjusts Sue's cloak, making sure she's comfortable.