Initiating Memory Lane

Alright so... I got fired from my job. I'm upset. I decided that in order to deal with the bullshit of unemployment is to continue writing and occasionally applying online while i'm writing. So there you go. anyone know any way to make money writing stories or playing video games? Cuz that's all I got now. please and thanks. 

ONWARD TO SNAKE SHOOTING AT SHIT!

This is a Fanfiction, BUY ALL THE STUFF!

Snake woke up. It wasn't the first time he'd waken up in unfamiliar places, but this was a first for him. He remembered the events that took place last night and remembered about this 'initiation' that was taking place soon. At around 9 if he was right. He looked out of the window after standing up from his bed. Around 7 if he had to guess... Well, it really could be any time concidering he had no idea what time zone he was from. Luckily he looked at one of the desks to find a digital clock that showed him a time reading 7:53 AM. "Huh... That's convenient."

He devided to take a shower, though it was meant to get clean, it lasted only about 5 minutes until he left to get changed back into his gear. Once he had everything put on and ready, he grabbed his weapons. The M16, his Tranq gun and his Irs-46 sniper, and strapped them to his person. Now fully ready to go he simply opened the door and left going down the hallway.

It wasn't long until he found himself at the cliffs, it wasn't that hard either all he needed to do was find the outside and make it towards the cliff with the trees in the distance. He soon realized however, he was the only person there. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a cigar that he found in one of the many pockets and lit it with a lighter in the same pocket. He took several puffs until he heard footsteps coming towards him. That was when he turned to see the vice headmistress of Beacon academy walking towards him. He slowly took one last puff before putting it out and placing it back in his pocket.

"Mr. Snake. While i'm surprised to see you here earlier than expected, i must ask that you do not smoke on school property." She said, not impressed by the young man's bad habit.

"hmm." He simply said but didn't say anything else.

"In any case, it's time i explain how the initiation will take place. Please step on one of the platforms in front of you." She said. Snake looked over to the several platforms. He'd noticed them before but didn't really think about it. He did as he was told and watched her. "You're test will be to head into the emerald forest where you will fight through the creatures of Grimm until you reach the ruins of the forest. Once there, you will retrieve one of the relics hidden there and bring it back here. Use whatever means necessary to complete your objective, or you will certainly fall. Do you understand."

"So, find the ruins, get this relic, kill everything in my way. Piece of cake." He said.

"Very good. Now i suggest you prepare a landing strategy."

"Landing strategy?"

"Why yes. After all you will be launched into the forest."

"What?!" after that a springing sound came from underneath him and in that moment he was launched into the sky.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Ruby and her friends were all in the auditorium, watching the screen of Snake starting his initiation. At first they were wondering of what he was going to do for it but... Of course no one told him about being launched into the forest. But they watched his body flailing as he was seen falling towards the trees. "Yeah... Probably would have been a good idea to tell him about that.." Ruby said aloud.