Plans in Motion and Blasts from the Past

Hey everybody, this is CARPBOY009 HERE!

So it's been a while since I've really updated. not on purpose but I've been busy. let's just say I found myself having more work needing to be done then I originally thought. you know how it is. 

Either Way I just looked up /Metal Gear/ here on Wattpad and THIS Story is one of the first to pop up! holy shit! That's awesome! thanks for all the support guys! You all fucking rock! 

But I know a majority of you aren't reading this part and have already started reading the long chapter I made for you. so without further a do, let's rock it.

This is a Fanfiction, LONG LIVE KOJIMA! 

Big Boss found himself on the elevator up to Ozpin's office.

The last hour had been hectic with him making sure Ruby was actually fine. She had fainted upon being caught by him earlier that night and he couldn't figure out why. Was it the fear of what he'd do if she was caught or was it something else? Whatever it was he had to rush his way back to Beacon and drop her off at RWBY dorm room. Her team was nowhere to be seen inside. He lied her on the bottom bunk (Weiss' bed) And covered her in the blanket. He left a small note for them to read and explain the situation when he left.

With that taken care of, he made his way towards Ozpin's office - *DING* where we find the Legendary soldier now.

Snake walked through the sliding doors and entered the internal clock works that was the Headmaster's office. The Headmaster was by himself going through the paperwork of the day. He looked up to see Big Boss and sat his coffee cup down. "Good evening Mr. Snake. How are you?"

"I'm alright. Still getting used to all these classes but it's not as bad as Kaz makes it out to be."

"I'm sure. From what i understand he and Mr. Ocelot aren't quite fond of the idea of them going to school. Considering the circumstances of your past."

"yeah..." Snake spoke and crossed his arms. He didn't really know how to take the last comment.

"I see you've gotten yourself some new clothing... A little... Tight don't you think?"

"This is a suit that i designed years ago. It was recently made by Kaz as a gift. You'll see the purpose of it in action in the future."

"I see. I was curious but i'm quite sure that it will be a sight to watch if your previous fights are to be believed. But, i suppose you didn't come here to make small talk."

Snake was straight to the point. "I need resources, lots of them. I've got a project Me and the others are planning on building and we need the resources that we made a deal for."

"Ah... I see. Well the thing is Mr. Snake. I will give you the resources you desire... But what is it that you are doing that will require so much?"

"A type of transportation i've been thinking about. If everything works out, i'll have my own transportation and not need to ask Beacon's pilots for ride's anywhere."

"Well, that is what they are there for Mr. Snake. I believe that i may need to deny your request for-"

"I thought we had a deal Ozpin." Snake's stoic look surprised the Headmaster for a moment before he kept his cool, taking a sip to hide the surprised look on his face.

"yes, we did. The deal was i supply you with resources that you request-"

"So why are you denying what i asked for. That was the deal."

Ozpin gave Snake a look. If Goodwitch was here then it'd be easier to deal with this problem but she wasn't. Ozpin knew he'd ask for resources but he didn't expect it so soon... With a sigh he gave in. Finding it to be the easiest and fastest option. "Alright then... What type of supplies are you asking for?" He pulled up his scroll and typed into it.