Fight break up make up (Louis)

"LOOK LOUIS IM TIRED OF FIGHTING WE FIGHT 24/7 I JUST WANT IT TO STOP" "YOU WANT IT TO STOP I WANT US TO STOP" "you want us to break up?" I said sadly "YEAH I DO- wait no I don't" "Louis I think we should because we have been fighting for two weeks non-stop I think it's a good idea I'll see you later." I gave him a kiss on the check and said "I'll get my stuff tomorrow bye Louis I love you." "Love you too." Then I walked out. I got home to my flat like 5 minutes later. By the way I never told Louis this but when I left one of his top was on the heater and I secretly took it without him noticing hopefully. I put it on and did what every girl does after a break up eat ice cream watch a Romantic comedy and cry. I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since me and Louis broke it off and he has already been on date with this really beautiful girl I've have not been on a SINGLE one but hey he is Louis Tomlinson but I just cant believe he's moved on already. I got my stuff yesterday at Louis flat he was getting ready for a date. He looked great and I looked terrible with tear stains on my cheeks. It was probably just me but it looked like he felt sorry for me but I just got my stuff and walked out. The doorbell rang and to my surprise it was Louis "Hey y/n what you up to?" "Oh I'm just watching crap romantic comedy's you know the things girls do after a break up" "you have been doing this for 2 weeks?" "Ummmm yeah why is that sad?" "Yeah kinda but that's kinda what you done when we were going out haha." There was an awkward silence after that. "So um y/n do you want to get back together?" "Don't you have a date?" "No I canceled on her because I was coming to see you" "awwww sure." "Sure what?" "We can get back together if you want!?" "Yeah sure that would be great. Now let's go and watch this crap film you said you were watching." I laughed and let him in and after that we had a great movie night.