Chapter 1

Year :2009
It was a rainy day , Rain poured down heavily with cold winds that could pierce your skin deeply.
Shanaya was on her way to the city .She loved rain and enjoyed every bit of it ! But she didn't know what was coming through her way .
The only way to reach the city was to cross the VILLAGE SKOSA ; the other name for death and horrific crime .  The village was a huge abandoned mass of land covered with dry leaves  and wretched houses . The village was basically a graveyard all dark and gloomy , anyone who went there could suddenly feel negative spirits following them . It was situated between the woods so even the daylight couldn't stop it from being less haunted , the trees in the village were all dried up the leaves had no lives in them  . This was one of the many reasons people from the village never went to the city through land , they usually took the sea route which was way longer than the land route . Village Skosa was pitch dark on June 25th 2009 .
With the heavy rain that poured made it look as though one were in a scary house or maybe even worse than that .
As Shanaya walked down she entered the deathly village .
She took rest under a wretched and broken down house .
After a few minutes passed she heard  someone walking towards her , from the corner of her eyes she could see a hand on her a shoulder and a blade on her neck !