Chapter 8

Issac have her a cold gaze , Ayra thought she had asked a wrong question and was about to change the topic , as she said " Um , so ...."
Issac replied, " My wife really loves wooden architecture " On hearing this Ayra said , " She has quite a unique taste I must say "
Issac - This whole bungalow and the library was designed by her .
Ayra - She must be really pretty to have such pretty choices . Isn't she ?
Issac - She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen .
Ayra - What is her name though?
Issac - Jessica
Ayra - That's such a pretty name !
Issac - Yes it is !!
Ayra - So why is the library named "LEX's LIBRARY " It isn't related to none of your names .
Issac - It is her middle name , Jessica Lex Thompson. I named it after her .
Ayra - She is so blessed to have you as her husband .
Issac just smiled at her .
" Here you go Ms. Ayra , here's your hot chocolate " said Issac handing her the hot chocolate .
"Mmmm....wow ! This is honestly the best hot chocolate I've ever had " said Ayra after taking a sip of the drink .
Issac sat down on the chair next to her and asked , "So you know pretty much about me , now tell me about yourself "
Ayra replied , " Okay so here we go ! Im Ayra Raizada, I'm in my first year of degree , I've take up arts as my major , I love travelling and reading books , pretty much I love adventures overall " Tell me about your family since I've told you about mine . Ayra said," I live with my dad my mother died when I was 4 years old "
Issac just gave a oh - okay expression .
Ayra - So where is your wife ?
Issac - She's gone abroad to deal with work
Ayra - So when is she coming back ?
Issac - Next week .
Ayra - Oh okay , can I ask you for a favour?
Issac - Yes of course
Ayra - Can I come over here next week to meet her since she's an architect and I've taken arts so I thought I could clear with her some of my doubts and also ask her for advice . Is it okay if you don't mind ?
Issac - oh of course yes , you can ask her .
Just then Ayra's phone rang and it was a call from her dad .
*On the call*
Dad - Where are you ? It's already 6
Ayra - I had some work to deal with at school , I'm on my way , don't worry I'll be there soon .
   (Ayra ended the call )
Ayra - I guess I'm late , I need to go .
Issac - oh yes ! Bye , take care .
Ayra - Is you don't mind can you leave me outside the woods , I'm actually scared of  being alone .
Issac - Yes , I'll leave you to your house .Where is it ?
Ayra told him the address and they both left for her house .
They soon reached her place , Issac smiled at her and greeted her and drove away. Ayra stood there smiling and talking to herself, " Oh my God ! He's such a sweet man ."
Ayra knocked on the door and went inside her house .
All she could dream was about Issac the whole night .