Chapter 9

Ayra said bye to Issac and went inside , she quickly went inside her room and lay on the bed with her eyes open wide and thought about Issac ," is he really that good ? Or is he pretending? Or maybe he's planning something? Who is he exactly ? " Omg ! Ayra Stop he isn't like that ! , Ayra shouted at herself . Just then she heard a knock at her bedroom door , it was her dad asking , " are you okay Ayra ? " She quickly got up and opened the door and said , " Yes yes I'm perfectly alright I just hit my pinky toe finger to the table " , " Oh alright ,come down for dinner" her dad said , she nodded her head in agreement, quickly washed up and came down for dinner . After dinner she went back to her room sat down at her study table and started thinking about what and all had happened to her in that one day , she had mixed feelings not knowing whether she was happy because of Issac or disturbed because of Roy ! Her feelings all kept tangling with each other and made her feel uneasy , she went up to her bed and feel asleep after a few minutes.
*Next Day*
Ayra entered the campus of the university and went to the school library to check in some books , as she was going through the pile of books she found a few of them related to her subject and sat down at a table and started glancing at them as she was looking at the books someone snatched it right away from her hand , it was none other than Roy ! He took the book , kept it aside and grabbed Ayra to the university's backyard , she was screaming all the way to let her hand go because Roy has held it so hard that it started turning red , Roy let go her hand as soon as they reached the backyard and pushed her to the sofa placed over there , Ayra was in pain and didn't know what to do she tried getting up but fell down because her body felt weak as soon as she saw Roy's deep red eyes . She was paralysed for a moment and stayed there looking into his eyes and tears flowed down her cheeks , after seeing her fall Roy quickly went and helped her get up Ayra was literally shivering because of Roy's behaviour towards her , she quickly took off her hand from him and said ," I don't know what do you want or who you are but please leave me alone " he replied," I can't , I can't lose you , and I don't want to lose you !"
Ayra- who am I to you ?
Roy - I don't know but I just wanna protect you .
Ayra - Are you out of your senses ?
Roy - I know you don't understand me but please cooperate just this once
Ayra just left the place and went back to her class . Roy stood there crying , it felt like he had so much to tell her but couldn't . There was something that Roy was hiding .