Chapter 5

It was none other than Roy ; the most famous bad boy of the university, everyone was scared just by his name and the girls were all  LA -LA's over him . He had broad shoulders , perfect body , jawline carved by God himself and the face of an angel , he was just like the guys anyone would've seen in movies or high school dramas .
The moment he banged Ayra's  table Ayra got up with anger and was ready to throw fists at him , the moment she raised her hand Roy took hold of it and twisted it a little bit and made her sit down back at the chair and he sat besides her .
Ayra said , "Don't you have manners ? " to which he replied "No I don't , would you mind teaching me some ?" While winking at her .
This made Ayra go completely insane and she said , "Who do you think you are ? Are you the owner of this place ? Stay in your limits Mr.Whoever you are " on hearing this Roy smiled and replied " Yes I am , I'm the son of this university's trustee so basically  I do own this place and for limits I don't know what they mean " On hearing this she stood up and said let's go Lina we're gonna be late for the next class , Lina replied, "Ye-Yes Ayra let's go "
"Ohhh ! So you're name is Ayra ! What a beautiful name for a beautiful person ! " Roy said giving her the deepest smile ever . Ayra just gave him a poker face and walked away.

1:30 pm
Classes were over and now it was time for everyone to go back home .
As Ayra and Lina we're walking out of the university a fellow classmate of Ayra gave her a note which read - " Meet me at the library down the hill at 2:00 pm after your classes , don't forget about it or you're gonna have a tough time surviving in this university- Roy "
She crushed the paper and put it inside her pocket and continued walking . Lina asked about what was written on that note to which Ayra replied oh nothing , it's just a drawing, nothing important .
Both of them said bye to each other as they each took a cab and left .