Chapter 15

Who was it ? The both of them looked looked up to see who it was .
Issac - Shit ! I knew this this would happen ! Woo! What should we do now ?
They saw Roy and James standing there , Ayra was so happy she was so relieved .
James - Ro-Roy ! Listen let's go away from here , okay !? Look I have a really weak heart ! Huh ? Let's go please !
Roy - Take away your filth hand from her
James - Shit ! Stop ! What if he punches me ? Omg ! You're insane
Issac - Oh ! You make me so stressed! What should I do with you ?
Roy - What can you do ?
James - Oh my lord I'm going out I don't want to die ! Please !
Roy - Shut up and stay right there !
Issac - Who do you think you are ?
Roy - I'm Roy !
Just then Issac punched Roy in the face ! The both of them started fighting ! 
James carries Ayra in his arms and ran down !
Just then he saw all the girls crying out for help
James put Ayra away and ran to open the cells .
James - where's the key ?
Shanaya- it's there in the corner *pointing out to a table at the corner *
James took it and started opening all the locks and took all the girls and put him into his car and drove away !
Ayra - Wait ! What about Roy ? Stop the car !
James - look ! My first love , he's not a baby he'll come back !
Ayra - What if he doesn't ? Huh ! STOP THE CAR !!
James - ouch ! No wonder Issac slapped you ! You are so loud ! Shut up !
Ayra - STOP THE CAR ! I SAID !
James - thank god , Roy gave me this tape !
James took the tape and put it on Ayra's mouth to stop her from screaming!
James - Girls ! Want some music?
All the girls were sad and in pain so to calm them down he started telling them lame jokes to brighten up their mood ! Ayra was so touched by this and removed the tape from her mouth and said , " Thank you " James always pretended to be a tough guy but in the inside he was completely shaken and his heart was beating fast as hell !!
James dropped everyone to their houses and everyone said thanks !
They now finally reached Ayra's house and went inside!
James - give me your hand
Ayra - why ?
James - just give it
Ayra gave her hands to James and he handed over a medical box to her .
James went to the kitchen to get some water and Ayra was trying to apply medicine on her wounds she couldn't bend her hand and squeaked in pain just then someone took the medicine from her and started applying it on her legs it was none other than Roy .
Ayra held his face and lifted it up and saw wounds everywhere she quickly took the medicine and started applying it on Roy ! The both of them just smiled at each other .
James - woohoo ! So someone is falling for someone
The both of them just kept looking at each other's eyes completely ignoring James
James - look ! My first love you can't do this to me !
Roy - Shut up ! I think I'm in love
Ayra - So am I
James left the place crying
Roy - will you be my girlfriend?
Ayra - where's Issac ?
Roy - Are you serious? You still like him ?
Ayra - where is he?
Roy - he's in jail !
Ayra - I'll be your girlfriend
Roy - I'm leaving you're crazy !
Ayra - Meet you tomorrow!!!!!!!!