Chapter 12

Ayra- So who is Shanaya?
James- Shanaya is Roy's sister who went missing in 2009 in Village Skosa, she actually went for a educational library tour but she was tricked and her friends tried to prank her and left her in village Skosa saying that they'll back with food but none of them ever returned and she was left there alone and that is the time she was killed .
Ayra - wait ! If she died then who told the story to everyone?
James - there was just this random article that was at everyone's doorstep about it , everyone was really shocked so they never really thought about looking into it and finding out who sent those articles to them .
Ayra - So what about Roy ? Why does he hate it when I go to the library?
James - The article had a particular sentence in it it was about the killer having a tattoo on the thumb of his left hand and even the owner of LEX's Library does have a tattoo at the same place so I guess Roy thinks of him as the killer .
Ayra - thankyou so much James , I'm getting late I'll text you once when I reach home .

Ayra reached home and kept thinking about everything James has told , the whole night she was busy surfing the Internet about Village Skosa, all the articles that she read gave chills to her . As she was going through it she got a text from James " next time you go to the library check for the tattoo " Ayra realised that this was the only way she could find out if Issac was the killer or not .
The next day Ayra got a text from Issac saying " my wife is coming tomorrow would you like to meet her ? " after reading this she completely forgot about Village Skosa all that was in her mind was meeting Jessica and asking about her future regarding arts , for her her career was everything .
The next day Ayra didn't attend school and went directly to the library to meet Issac .
Ayra - good morning Issac ! Where's Jessica?
Issac - good morning Ayra ! She's come by the nearby village we'll have to go there to meet her , she's a busy person you know .
Ayra - Yes yes of course I do understand! So shall we leave?
Issac - sure
The both of them got in his car and left
As a few minutes passed by Ayra got a text from James " where are you ? " Ayra replied , " I'm with Issac we're going to a village to meet his wife "
James went running to Roy and told her about Ayra .
Roy - Wth ? Are you insane ! Shit !
James - I'm so sorry ! I didn't know she'd go with that guy .
Roy - What did you tell her ?
James - I told her about Shanaya and asked her to confirm about the tattoo , I didn't know she would go with him to Skosa to check the tattoo
Roy - take out the car we're leaving now !
James - where ?
Roy - to your funeral.
James - What ?
Roy - we're going to Skosa !
James - look I have a weak heart I might die ! Roy stop the car please ! I will actually die today !
Roy - then die !
The both of them left for Skosa
As Issac was driving Ayra's eyes went on his hands and she saw a tattoo on the thumb of his left hand the same tattoo which the killer had !
Soon her expression changed she quickly took out her phone and was about to text Roy just then Issac grabbed her phone and threw it out of the car !
Ayra - What is this ! Get me back my phone !
Issac - what's the use ? You'll never be able to use it anyways!
Ayra - What do you mean ?
Issac - We're going to Skosa honey !
Ayra's eyes widened and she was shocked ! She just sat there frozen .