Chapter 10

Ayra went away from there with tears in her eyes . She was so shocked and confused with the way Roy had behaved with her . She had no one to tell how she felt at that moment , the only person that had come to her mind that time was Issac , she went running to the library to meet Issac and tell him what had happened to her . As soon as she reached the library she went to look for Issac but he wasn't there so she quickly went to the information desk and asked the lady over there about Issac , the lady said that he's gone out to the country side for some work , " when will he be back ? " asked Ayra , " after 45 minutes I guess , you can wait for him here " the lady replied .
Ayra started looking around the library just then she saw a few newspapers kept at the corner of a book shelf , she picked up those papers and started to look at them the first thing she read was the headlines of the paper that read VILLAGE SKOSA : THE NAME OF TERROR AND THE PLACE FOR THE DEAD 
She started reading about it and reading those articles gave her chills in her body as she kept reading the articles she saw one persons name repeated everywhere , it was none other than Shanaya, she was about to turn the page to read what had actually happened to her just then Issac came in and snatched the papers from her and gave her a cold , harsh gaze . Ayra quickly stood up and said , " they were fallen down there so I just picked them up and happened to read it " Issac took the papers from her and went out and grabbed the lady from the information desk inside a room in the library, Ayra followed Issac and saw him taking her hand and pulling her into the room she quietly peaked through the hole in the door and saw Issac grabbing the jaw of the lady tightly and shouting at her " How many times have I told you to keep these papers inside the locker and not here and there ! Don't you understand? " the lady and tears in her eyes from the pain Issac was giving her and quickly apologised " I'm sorry sir , I'll be careful next time "  Issac then said " You don't want to be dead like the others do you ? " the lady just stood there , Issac was about to open the door just then Ayra quickly ran away and started looking at the books in front of her , pretending she didn't hear anything.
Issac - sorry for snatching the papers away from you , it isn't something you should read , that's all just fake news don't believe it .
Ayra - Ye-Yes
Issac - Are you scared ?
Ayra - N-no , not at all . Why would I be ?
Issac - Cause you saw what I did with that lady , didn't you ?
Ayra - How do you know ? I didn't mean to ! I'm so sorry !
Issac - Its just because she keeps those silly things around and once one if our visitors read it and went into mental shock , I just don't want that thing to repeat.
  Ayra was now satisfied and became relaxed around Issac !
Ayra - Oh ! It's completely fine !
She smiled as she said those words , she was about to ask about Shanaya, just then Roy came in and held Ayra's hand and took her away and said , " Sorry to disturb your date but I need to talk to her , Mr. Issac ! " , Ayra suddenly said , " What do you mean date ? He's married! Stop saying such things "
Roy just took her out of there to a nearby cafe , as they spoke Ayra took a sip of her coffee and Roy said something to her that she spat her coffee out .