Chapter 6

It was the next day and as the note said that there was a library down the hill ,Ayra went there after her classes.
The library was named LEX's LIBRARY , it was situated about 100m into the woods , it was a old library with not too many lights , a few broken windows and was completely made out of wood , there was also a mini cafeteria inside the library . There were small wooden slabs covered with cozy pillows and soft sheets ,where one could lie down and read books ,the library also had small tables and chairs ; overall the library had a pretty warm and comfy atmosphere.
After school Ayra went down the hill to find this library but she took the wrong path and got lost in the woods , the woods were very cold and silent, there was no noise coming from upto 4kms beyond that place . Ayra started shivering and sweating; her biggest fear was the fear of being alone , she couldn't handle it and was almost about to faint when someone held her from behind ,she suddenly felt that she had got her soul back into her body .
As she turned around to thank the person that saved her she saw that was a man, she naturally thought that person would've been Roy but to her surprise it was a completely different man , he had small grey coloured eyes , a sharp nose , ruffled brown hair and a beard . He was quite tall as well about upto 6ft of height , the person was in his starting 30's , is all Ayra could guess from the man's appearance .
As she was about to say thankyou to the man who saved her she saw something in his hands that made her freeze completely.
She saw the man had an axe in his hand , she started getting weird thoughts ; she thought maybe the man is a murderer or maybe a kidnapper , all she could think was of this at the moment as they were in between the woods and she could see nothing except long dry trees everywhere .
The man quickly noticed the change in Ayra's expression and quickly kept the axe down and said , " Oh ! My bad , I was actually chopping down some pieces of wood and I saw you and you were about to faint so I quickly cane running to save you I forgot that I had a axe in my hand , sorry for astonishing you "
On hearing this Ayra felt relieved and quickly responded back " No no it's completely fine , anyways thank you so much for saving me "
The man replied back with a smile .
Ayra was about to ask him one more question and as she opened her mouth she heard Roy scream at her , " AYRA !! What do you think you're doing there ? " She replied " Oh nothing much I lost my way in the forest and this guy helped me " Roy was already mad at her and said , " I don't have time for your stories, it's 2:45 pm and you were about to meet me at 2:00 pm " Ayra was about to explain herself just then Roy grabbed her hand and took her away , she looked at the man wanting to day something so badly but couldn't because of Roy . The man just smiled at her , picked up his axe and walked away in the opposite direction.