one

June 16, 1996

"Man,  I know this party rey be bangin'!" Nicole exclaimed in the back seat of Jada's red '95 Jeep Cherokee she got on her birthday last year

"Of course, it's a Tupac Shakur party." Kimberly replied, looking into her mirror, making minor adjustments to her hair.

"Tuh, you only wanna see Christopher fat ass." Nicole blurted out, causing the quiet Janet in the passengers side to chuckle ever so lightly as she gazed out of the window at the sunset.

She had no idea who Tupac was but, she knew everyone else they were talking about. Janet was never a people person and was never around when Tupac was, they never crossed paths. But, the girls wanted to get her out of the house, especially the events that took place three months prior that was wrecking her brain.

"Don't talk about my Big Poppa like that! And no, I don't want to only see Christopher. I want to see Sean too." Kimberly closed her mirror and put it back in her small, brown Chanel clutch purse.

"And I'm convinced you want him too." Nicole joked again.

"Nah, Sean wants you boo. That's your dick."

All the girls bursted out in laughter at Kimberly's reply to Nicole because they all know exactly what she's talking about.

"I'm sorry to burst his bubble but, this kitty cat is taken."

"By who? A ghost?" Jada questioned, making the girls still laugh.

"No! Don't worry about it."

"It's non-existing, that's why." Janet finally spoke up in the midst of the girls laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Janet keep talking but, I'm gonna get you some dick tonight." Nicole sneakily said, tapping her fingers together in a devious way.

"I don't want a boyfriend, Nicole. I've told you this." Janet softly spoke, her voice was no longer playful.

"Come on, Jan—"

"Nicole, don't pressure her, please." Jada spoke up. Nicole got quiet in the back seat, sitting back and crossing her arms.

A quiet ten minutes later, they arrived at Tupac's house which was packed. People packed from the inside out. When Tupac threw parties, everybody and their momma would be there. He was a social man and knew many people.

The girls walked through the house together looking for Tupac but, they only found themselves in the backyard hugging and greeting Sean and Christopher.