eight

"Mr

"Mr. Combs, do you know why you're here?" Officer Perez asked, leaning in on the table.

Sean shook his head, "Shit, no. Ion even know why Janet drug me into this." He gave Janet a side eye as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, Miss Jackson told us everything up to the point where they got engaged. She said after that, things went downhill." Officer Gordon spoke.

"Okay, what that gotta do with me?"

"We want to know what you know after that point because we all know Mr. Shakur told you they were engaged. So, what happened?"

Sean adjusted in his seat and sat back, "Aight, this was around the end of August..."

While at Chaz's house, being in the basement, Tupac felt the need to announce him and Janet being engaged. It was him, Chaz, Sean, Big, And Kim Who was now apart of this 'mafia'. Now, was the right time because everyone was gathered, smoking weed, out of it, what could've gone wrong?

"So, I decided to ask Janet to marry me." Tupac announced. The attention was now all on him, in all types of emotions.

"Congrats, Pac! I'm proud of you, man." Sean spoke, flashing a smile.

"Who gives a damn? Good luck with her." Kim rudely spoke continuing to pass the blunt to Big.

"Wait, you brought her an engagement ring? With who's green?" Chaz questioned, sternly.

"The money I earn from here..." Tupac replied, taking a hit from his blunt.

"Nigga, that money ain't yours! It was never yours!" Chaz exclaimed, standing.

"What, nigga!?" Tupac then stood up as well, "I earned that shit, I sold them packs, that's my shit."

"You work for me, mothafucka. When I say you can keep the dough, you can keep it. Look, I'll tell you what," Chaz calmed down a slight bit, "The shit you used to buy lil miss nosey her ring, you earn that shit back and give it to me. I'll give you a month."

"That ring was thousands of dollars how you goin' give me a month? Took me two to get enough."

"Well, might as well say bye to your life, sucka." Kim hinted to Tupac after, chuckling as if what she said was joke.

Sean felt uneasy with the entire situation, "Chaz, you ain't gotta do all that. He just wanted to get his girl something nice. Have some sympathy, man, come on."

"Sympathy!? When have you ever known me to have sympathy? He knew what was up now he got pay the price. Matter fact, fuck up out my house! All y'all!"

"This ain't even yo house nigga." Kim spoke, her voice was like a little girl, they could never take her seriously especially Chaz.

"Get her little ass out here." Chaz chuckled. Biggie walked with Kim upstairs, following Sean. But, Chaz informed Pac to stay.