Chapter Thirty

Her heart raced when she woke up, an entanglement in Namjoon's arms. Bare bodies against one another. She looked up, grinning at how peaceful he looked whilst asleep. She lifted her hand, making sure not to disturb Namjoon, and gently traced his jawline with her finger tip. She enjoyed the feel of the soft stubble that always tried to come through, but he would cut off before it had a chance to even show, she enjoyed the soft skin underneath the stubble and the way it felt so smooth. She enjoyed everything about the man she was laying with. From his eyes that held so much knowledge, to the little button nose.

He smiled softly in his sleep, causing Min-Young's heart to swell. He then pulled her closer and buried his head in the crook of her neck. "Good Morning." He muttered deeply against the skin that he had littered with bruises only hours prior.

"Did I wake you?" Min-Young asked quietly, earning a shake of his head, his hair tickling her neck causing her to laugh quietly. "Did you sleep well?"

"One of the best nights I've had, ever." He grinned, his lips turning up against her neck which caused her to laugh once more. "I'm guessing you haven't gotten up yet considering you're as naked as you were when I was last awake."

"Nope~"

"I'll get up and cook breakfast, you stay here and stay comfy." He lifted his head, automatically making eye contact with her. She smiled softly, leaning in and pecking his lips causing him to grin. "You're making me not want to get up."

"Then don't." She smiled softly. "Stay here with me for a little longer."

"Fine." He smiled kissing the tip of her nose.

"Guys wake up! Jin wants to go on a wal-" Yoongi walked in without knocking causing the two to pull the blankets up higher for the sake of Min-Young. Yoongi simply grinned which turned into a smirk. "You two had s-"

"I can smell the sex from here." Jimin laughed and peeped over Yoongi's shoulder.

Min-Young's cheeks flushed a bright red and she hid herself into Namjoon's side, the boys chuckled. "Hurry and get ready and eat, Jin wants to go on a walk with us all."

Namjoon nodded and shoo'd the both of them out with his hand. When the door closed, she finally peeled herself away from Namjoon's side. "They're gonna tell everyone-" She whined softly.

"If they don't tell anyone, your neck is a dead give away." He smirked and planted a kiss onto her lips.

"They what?!" Jin yelled. They both heard the footsteps coming towards the bedroom and they looked at one another before their faces went white.