Chapter 2

You were to stick with Thor, Loki, Lady Sif, and the Warriors Three until dinner. So you were going to meet Odin later.

You kept rambling on and on about how sad you still were about the break up and you kept going off topic with the questions.

You still werent convinced that Loki's name was Loki. You still called him Luigi. You called Thor Legally Blonde Mario.

"Ugh, I can't wait until father says to send her back!!" rudely yelled Loki.

Thor nudged him.

"Loki! Not in front of the girl!"

You sat there staring at the ceiling making fart noises. You were bored outta your mind. You needed your phone.

You were pissed that you didn't have it and that you were in the prescence of hot people and you were in your jammies.

"Sooo....where am I exactly?" you asked.

"In Asgard." answered Fandral.

You rolled your eyes and huffed. "I know that! But am I in an unknown town in like London or something?"

"YOU'RE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION LET'S PUT IT LIKE THAT OKAY!? WE ARE GODS HERE AND WE KNOW MAGIC AND STUFF OKAY MIDGUARDIAN!?" yelled Loki, clearly annoyed and frusterated.

Your eyes popped. "Can you get my phone then?"

"What's that?" asked Sif.

"Oh it's like a device I use to listen to music, talk to people, look at hot famous people and stuff. So can someone get it?" you asked.

"Ask my brother. He's the only one that can help you with that." answered Thor.

You looked to Loki.

"Luigi? Can you pleaaaasssseeeeeeee get my phone? I can't live without it!"

Loki rolled his eyes. "Fine. But you must STOP calling me that name! Accept that my name is Loki!"

Thor stepped forward. "And also stop calling me Legally Blonde Mario."

Loki looked to Thor. "No. She can call you that for all I care."

You jumped up and down with your hand in the air. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!"

Loki facepalmed. "Yes, (y/n)."

"Can you get me my phone?" You crossed your arms.

Loki closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. There was a flash of green light and when he opened his hands, your phone was there.

Loki just stared at it. "Well that's something you don't see everyday..." You snatched your phone and check it. Ten messages from Darcy! And three missed calls from her too.

"Oooooo I have service here!!" you exclaimed.

"She's so odd..." mumbled Fandral.

"I heard that!" you yelled.

Then something bad happened.

"Oh shit. Shit shit shit!" you paced the room, unable to stay in one place.

You sat down but that didn't help. So you got and started running and screaming.

"Gaaaaaahhhhhh!!"

Everyone looked at you with confusion until Loki stopped you.

He blocked your path so you couldn't run. You jumped up and down in place.

"What is the matter with you?" he asked.

"I uh....I gotta go.." you said.

Loki shook his head. "You can't leave until my father says so."

"No no no no no! I mean I gotta go! Like I really reaaallyy gotta go!"

Loki glared at you. "Yes, and you'll go once my father says so."

"No! I mean do you guys have a toilet!? I gotta go!!" you exclaimed, getting red in the face.

They all looked confused.

You threw your hands up in the air. "Oh Christ! I need to go teetee!! Potty!! Piss! Pee pee !! Urine!!" you yelled.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!" said Thor.

You cocked your head to the side. "You understood those words??"

Fandral shook his head. "No we only understood urine."

You shrugged. "Take me to your toilet now! I demand it!!"

Thor and Loki crossed their arms.

"Well you can't demand us." Thor said.

"And why the hell not? Who the fuck are you?" You crossed your arms as well.

"We are the princes of Asgard. Royalty." answered Loki.

Your eyes opened wide and you unfolded your arms. "Ah shit."