Chapter 7

You walked down the corridors and made a right, just in time to see Loki make a left right down that hall. You walked fast but that didn't do good, so you decided to jog....which was even worse.

You fell and made a loud painful squeal. Damn heels!

You looked up as you heard heavy footsteps. Then you looked down.

You knew it was Loki and you didn't want to seem hopeful of him coming to your aid.

"What now, mortal." You heard him say as he stood over you.

You looked up as he looked down at you, crossing his arms and staring at you with disappointment.

"Nothing." You said, attempting to get up but when you moved your left leg, a sharp pain shot through your ankle and you squealed again.

Loki bent down and gently touched your left ankle.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "You've sprained it. Maybe next time it'll do you good not to follow me."

You laughed hysterically. " I was not following you! I was going back to my chambers to get away from that creep!"

Loki scoffed. "Of course you were, because your chambers aren't at all in the opposite direction."

You stood quiet.

"My point has been made."

Loki then picked you up gently, bridal style, and carried you back to your chambers.

"Shouldn't I be going to like, a doctor or something?" You asked as he layed you down on your bed.

" Oh please, for a sprained ankle? That's nothing my magic can't fix." He said, lifting the hem of your gown to your knees.

" You know, for a wild bull you're very gentle." You said.

Loki stood up straight. "I can fix it or I can break it, you choose."

"I'm sorry! Fix! Fix!"

Loki smirked. He concentrated on your ankle and put his hand over it.

Then he looked at you. " This may hurt alittle."

You grabbed a pillow and hugged it, squeezing your eyes shut. "Right on!" You said nervously.

Loki nodded and said an incantation. You squeezed your eyes and clamped your mouth shut. It hurt like a bitch.

Then it was over and Loki was nearing the doors.

"Wait! I have a very perfect solution to get your mind off the events of the day. And I'm going to need you to use your magic. Now....have you ever heard of chocolate?" You smiled.

Loki shook his head. "Let me guess, you want me to get some."

You nodded and smiled.

Loki rolled his eyes and used his magic to bring the chocolate.

He stared at the two large chocolate bars he held.

"Okay, you can come sit now, greeny."

Loki raised his eyebrow. "You're one to talk. You copycat."

"I did not copy you!!" you huffed.

Loki sat next to you on the bed. "Green and gold? My colors."

You rolled your eyes and got the remote to your magical T.V. and signed into your Netflix account.

"What's Netflix?" Loki asked.

"Netflix is life."

Loki looked confused.

You scrolled through the T.V. shows and looked over to Loki.

"You're too serious! You need to laugh." You said.

Loki shook his head. "I don't understand how this is supposed to help me."

"It'll get your mind off Sigyn."

You clicked on That 70's Show.

"What is that?"

"Loki just shut up and eat your chocolate!"

"DO NOT ORDER ME MORTAL!"

"Mhm."

"I AM A PRINCE!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaand you want a cookie for that? So what, Loki. Come on, just for today can you not? Just be normal. Not a god, not a prince, just you. When you're around me, you don't have to play royal prince. Just be you. Okay?"

Loki stood quiet.

You pressed play on Season 1 Episode 1.

Loki was quiet, watching the show and he cracked a smile when you sang along to the show's theme song.

"HANGING OUT

DOWN THE STREET

THE SAME OLD THING

WE DID LAST WEEK

NOT A THING TO DO

BUT TALK TO YOU

WE'RE ALL ALRIGHT

WE'RE ALL ALRIGHT

I LOVE WISCONSIN!!!"

Loki opened up his chocolate and took his first bite.

"Wow! This is rather delicious!"

You smiled and nodded. "Chocolate is bae."

Loki cocked his head to the side. "What's bae?"

You smiled. "It means before anyone else."

Loki nodded. "Then chocolate is bae."