Chapter 6

"Sooo he asked you to go to the ball with him?" asked Darcy.

The ball was almost starting and you weren't even ready.

"Yes Darcy! I've already told you that a million times!"

Darcy was curling your hair. She suggested that you dress alittle bit like Loki.

You had on a green Migardian gown and gold Asgardian jewlery. Darcy had also suggested that since everyone was rocking the Asgardian look, you should show off with Midgardian beauty and a touch of Asgardian taste a.k.a. the jewelry.

When she finished up your hair, she started on your makeup.

"So I asked Sif about the colors of eyeshadow that they don't have here and apparently they don't have green or black or grey! So I'm using green with a touch of gold and some black." said Darcy.

"Omigosh you're going to make me look like a clown!" you exclaimed.

"Am not! I am going to do green smokey eyeshadow on you with a touch of gold. They don't have smokey eye shadow here." said Darcy.

You rolled your eyes.

Then she was done with you.

You looked absolutley gorgeous.

So when you went down and met up with Freyr, his eyes nearly popped out of his skull.

"Wow! You look ravishing! Such unique beauty..I've never seen anything like it here in Asgard." he said and linked your arm with his.

Then you seen Loki from a distance.

With the thing.

But you kept your head high.

People stared at you with eyes wide, mouths gaping open, and Freyr just walked with you, a huge smile on his face that said 'yea I got the hottest date here and what! Swag!'

Well you knew he didn't know what swag was but still.

Then Freyr took you right to Loki.

"Loki."

"Freyr. I see you've come with the beauti- er- I mean, mortal." said Loki, glaring at him.

" And I see you've come with her." said Freyr.

"Oh, jealous that I got her aren't you?" said Loki.

Freyr stood silent.

Oh my gosh. Freyr loves Sigyn!

Can this be even more perfect!?

"Well Loki, let's face the fact. There's one man here with a uniquely beautiful woman. And it's not you."

"OOOO BURN!" called Darcy from afar.

She heard that!?

Loki and Freyr stared at her like what the hell?

"CARRY ON!" yelled Darcy.

"(y/n), why don't you go enjoy the party? I'll deal with this scoundrel." said Freyr.

"Sigyn, love, you do the same." said Loki.

Sigyn nodded and flashed a seductive smile at Freyr.

How can Loki not have seen that!?

You went off and found Darcy with Fandral and Thor.

"Happy Birthday Thor!" you said.

"Thank you, maiden (y/n). You look stunning!"

You curtsied in reply.

"Hey Thor! (y/n) and I want to sing you a little song that we sing back home on birthdays!"