First Tour

Billie's POV

We were all on the airplane. Berkeley just looked out the windows in amazement. She kept running from one window to the next. 80 sat down next to me. I put her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. I kissed her. "Ewww!" Berkeley yelled. I just laughed. "What's wrong Berkeley?" I asked. "You kissed mommy on the mouth! That's gross! You're only supposed to kiss people on the cheek!" She yelled. "Oh like this." I kissed 80 again, on the lips, just to mess with Berkeley. "Daddy no! On the cheek!" She said again. I then kissed 80 on the cheek. "Like that?" "Yea like that!" She laughed. 80 and I just laughed.

Two hours later

Adrienne's POV

The plane had just landed, Berkeley was asleep in one of the chairs. Mike picked her up and put her over his shoulder. Berkeley wrapped her arms around Mikes neck. She did have that special bond with Mike. We knew that ever since she said Mike as her first word. But that was good. She had a close bond with Tre too. They were her uncles so why wouldn't she have a bond with them. She loved to paint my nails different colors and I didn't mind. I always wanted a little girl to say yes to putting makeup or nail polish on me. I remember Berkeley one time got into Billie's eyeliner and put it all over Billie's face while he was asleep. He just laughed it off and washed his face off. She rarely gets sick, but Jakob and Joey were like that too. They would rarely get sick. Billie was planning on letting her play her guitar and sing on stage with him, but that's if Berkeley wants too. She's a very smart and talented kid. She's very determined and wants to make sure others are ok. We arrived at the hotel we were staying in. As we were riding in the elevator Berkeley mumbled something and was silent the rest of the way up. Mike put her on the bed in mine and Billie's room. "Thanks for carrying her Mike." I said. "It's no problem she's as light as a feather." He said as he walked out. I tucked Berkeley under the covers. She was excited when she found out that she would being going on tour with her daddy.

Billie's

80 and Berkeley were already at the hotel. I had to go somewhere real quick before I was able to go to the hotel. My phone buzzed. 80 sent me a picture of Berkeley sleeping. She must've tired herself out. I walked into the studio. "Hey guys you needed me for something?" 

A few hours later

I stepped into the elevator. I was ready for the show tonight. Although I had to eat light. I don't want to end up shitting on stage.

That night

I grabbed blue and started for the stage. Suddenly I felt Berkeley latch onto my leg. "Daddy can I go! Can I go!" She kept asking. "Yea if you want to." I said with a smile. She nodded her head with a smile. I walked out with her latched to my leg. The crowd roared. "Hello Austin Texas!" I yelled into the microphone. "A few years back as you might know, my beautiful wife was pregnant, we had a daughter! This little one attached to my leg is my daughter! Berkeley Jane Armstrong!" I said. I handed the microphone to Berkeley because she looked like she was trying to reach for it. "Daddy what do I say?" She said in a whisper that he mic picked up. "Say anything you want Berkeley, you don't have to say anything if you don't want too." I said. She put the microphone up to her mouth. "Uhh..." She was nervous. The crowd "Awwed." She handed me the microphone back. "You want to dance on stage?" I asked. She nodded her head violently. I started the show with DeadBeat Holiday.

A few hours later

Berkeley was jumping and dancing around the stage. She looked so happy. I had taught her time of your life on the guitar so I was gonna try and get her to play her guitar as I sang since she was still a little shy. Suddenly Mike joined in with dancing. I followed him.

An hour later

"Hey you wanna play what I taught you on the guitar while I sing?" I asked Berkeley. She thought for a moment then nodded. She grabbed her guitar and sat down on the stage. I micd her guitar. She started strumming. "Another turning point a fork stuck in the road."

A few minutes later

The song ended. Berkeley looked at the crowd in amazement. She waved bye as did we. I picked up Berkeley and put her on my shoulders as we walked off the stage. She was great tonight. "Daddy can I do that again?!" Berkeley said I'm excitement. "Yea you can do it for the whole tour if you like." I said. She nodded and yawned. "You tired?" "No." She said while yawning again. I put her in the car before me. We rode and got pizza. She ate and fell asleep. I carried her inside the hotel and put her in bed. I then took a shower. I got out and found 80 asleep with Berkeley. I got on the other side of Berkeley so she was in the middle. I put my arm around both of them and fell asleep.