Jakob

Williams POV

I walked on stage. We were performing at Gilman tonight. When I say we I mean me and my band. We started off with some Ramones songs. It as awesome. I looked around. Everyone was dancing around. It was awesome.

Berkeley's POV

I stood in the crowd watching my son perform his first show with his band. Dad stood by me too. I looked at my dad. "He reminds me of you." I said. Dad smiled. He was happy for William. The show ended. I walked up on stage to help William and his mates pack up.  We all got in the car and rode to the pizza place. Everyone was there. Sara mimicked her brother. She was playing air guitar. "You did really good son." I heard Brixton say. "So old man whens your next tour?" I asked dad teasingly. "Who you calling old man?" He said in a chuckle. "We're going on tour again in about a year." He said. "Mind if we tag along?" "Yea sure Berkeley I always love bringing you and the grandkids coming." He said. Suddenly Jakob got up and bent down on one knee to his girlfriend. "Alison would you make me the happiest man and be my wife." He asked. She nodded with tears streaming down her face. She got up and they were conjoined in a hug. I got up and hugged my brother and sister in law. "Nice going Jake." I whispered in his ear. He hugged me tighter and I hugged him tighter. We all sat down. Alison was still in tears.

Two days later

Brixton's POV

We dropped the kids off at mom and dads house. It was mine and Berkeleys anniversary tonight. We drove to our hill that we always go too. We looked at the stars. She put her head on my chest. I pulled my fingers through her hair. She was mine. And I was hers. I kissed the top of her head. I put my arm around her waist. "I love you." "I love you too." She said. I held her closer. I remembered the first time I took her up here to the time I took her up here to propose to her. I loved her so much. And I love the children that we have. After a few hours we got up and went to the car. We stayed the night at mom and dads place.