Panic Part Two

We got to the driveway. My heart started racing. Uncle Mike looked back at me. "Hey they'll understand Berkeley." My uncle said with caring eyes. We walked up to the door. My uncles standing in front of me. Dad opened the door. "Oh hey guys I wasn't expecting you. What's up?" He said. "Well we have a situation with your daughter." Uncle Mike said. Uncle Tre handed dad the little stick. His eyes crossed and went to the back of his head. He then collapsed to the floor. "Dad!" I yelled rushing to my fathers side. He came too. "Berkeley sweetheart why." "I was drunk dad. I've been addicted to drinking for years." I said. "I'm so sorry Berkeley." He said. Suddenly I got s text from Aiden. "Hey babe just wanted to say we're over. Thanks for being s good fuck I really needed it." Aiden text me. I put my phone down and put my head in my hands. "Honey what is it?" Dad asked. I handed him my phone. He looked at the message. "No one does that to my daughter." He said. He was angry, I was angry. I just wanted to punch a wall. All this time he just thought I was a good fuck and to think I actually loved him. All these thoughts rushed into my head. I finally broke down in tears. "Shhh it's ok." Dad said soothingly. "No it's not dad, I can't do this alone." "You're not alone in this Berkeley you got us. And me and your mother aren't mad. He used you. He got you addicted to where you didn't have control. And he will pay the price." Dad said.

That night

Billie's POV

Me Jakob and Joey went out to find Aiden. He hurt my daughter. And he was going to pay the price. We found him at the beach smoking. "Aiden!" I yelled he looked up and tried to run but it's kinda hard to run when you're drunk. I grabbed him by his collar. "If you think you can do this to my daughter you're wrong. You used her. You got her so addicted to alcohol that she didn't have control. You fucking used her!" I yelled in anger. I threw him towards Jakob and Joey. "Let's teach him what happens when you mess with the Armstrong's." I said. Jakob's fist collided with Aidens jaw. Then Joey joined in. After we though he learned his lesson, we rode back home.

Joeys POV

I walked in. Berkeley was on the couch crying. I instantly wanted to comfort my sister. I sat beside her. She put her face in my chest and cried. I rubbed my hand up and down her back trying to sooth her.

Adrienne's POV

I looked at Joey and Berkeley. Berkeley was so distraught. She didn't know what to do. I wasn't mad at her. She was used. She actually thought he loved her but he didn't. I then sat down in the other side of Berkeley putting my hand on her back. She turned to me. "Mom I'm so sorry I didn't know what the hell I was doing." She said all while still crying. "Shh.... Shhh...." I coed. "It's fine Berkeley. You were used and you weren't in the right state of mind." I said. She put her face back in Joeys tear soaked chest. She then fell asleep. I knew Billie wasn't mad either. At least not at Berkeley but at Aiden. I grabbed a pillow and blanket from her room. Joey carefully put her head on the pillow. I then put the blanket around her like I did when she was little. I kissed the top of her forehead. "Goodnight Berkeley." I said. I went upstairs and went to bed. Billie said downstairs in a chair so he could watch Berkeley and be there when she needed her.