one

FOR THE NEXT MILLENNIUM
______________

FOR THE NEXT MILLENNIUM______________

______________

SIX MONTHS. I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN WOLF FORM FOR SIX MONTHS, ONLY BECOMING HUMAN DURING THE FULL MOON. I hadn't seen my brother or any other wolf during my time out here in the Bayou.

I was missing my babies like crazy even if Elijah brought them out here every full moon.

I wasn't completely lost, Elijah usually informed me of what's going on in the quarter. Klaus, who had only visited me twice, stepped down and let Marcel reign over the city. Davina was now regent of the French Quarter witches.

I was starting to lose hope, doubting that Freya and the Mikaelsons would find the cure to the Crescent curse.

ELIJAH STOOD IN THE BAYOU. He had prepared a feast for the Crescents who would turn human in only a few hours.

A group of men that had been hired to kill the wolves in the Bayou showed up. Elijah was quick to take care of them, killing them all.

One of the hunters stumbled quickly through the woods in an attempt to run for his life, but Elijah caught him and blocked his path, "You will provide me with the precise location of every last one of those vulgar traps, as well as the routes used by any of your other men"

"I-I don't know—" The hunter stuttered

Before Elijah could react, a very naked brown haired woman appeared and lunged for the hunter, tackling him and clawing him viciously until she either knocked him out or killed him.

"Tha—"  The woman turned to face Elijah, revealing that she wasn't who he thought it was but someone else. Hayley.

"Forgive me, I thought—"

"I know who you thought I was" She cut him off, rudely.

"Do you know where Thalia is?" Elijah asked, worried.

Hayley looked around, "Judging by what these hunters did, the traps they set and the blood I saw? If she's not with her kids, she's probably dead"

THE MOON WAS FULL AND I WAS FINALLY HUMAN, ONLY I WASN'T IN THE BAYOU. I was trapped in a circle of salt and surrounded by lit candles. I was in a crypt and that meant that I was at Lafayette Cemetery.

I heard footsteps approaching and I stepped back. Davina Claire entered.

"What the hell am I doing here?" I asked her, "Why am I trapped?"

Davina tossed me a blanket. I took it and wrapped it around me, "I used magic to draw you here and to keep you a captive audience"

"Davina, I need to see my kids," I told her as I got to my feet.

"I'm sorry, but there's something I need you to do for me first" She replied.

I took a deep breath and glared at Davina. God damn witches always want something. It happened with Sophie Deveraux and now it's happening all over again.