thirteen

A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE
______________

A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE______________

______________

I HAD ASKED HAYLEY TO GATHER THE CRESCENTS. I had apologized to them for everything that had happened before asking them to track down Aurora.

I walked between a couple of abandoned train cars. This was where the wolves said that they had spotted Aurora.

I entered a train car that used to be an old post office. I walked through the hallway to get to the main room. Old-fashioned jazz music was playing from a gramophone.

I came across some curtains and ripped them open but there was no one in the room. I furrowed my brows, walked further into the room and when I heard the sound of the floorboards creaking, I turned around.
I looked at the door at the end of the hallway, I wasn't alone here. I slowly made my way towards it, sensing that someone was there. I turned around and there was another door on my right, a hidden one.

I opened the door and a body fell out. I immediately recognized the person, "Lucien" I sneered.

Lucien had been gagged, bound and desiccated. I removed the gag and he panted, "Get. . . Klaus. . . out of here" He told me.

I realized that it all was a trap. Aurora wanted to be found

I HAD GONE OFF TO FIND KLAUS AND ELIJAH WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE NEAR THE ABANDONED TRAINS BUT I COULDN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE. I soon realized that the Strix had taken them.

I brought Lucien back to the compound and called Marcel. Lucien was feeding to replenish himself while Marcel and I argued over what Aya and the Strix did to Klaus and Elijah.

"I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down!" Marcel told me, raising his voice, "And regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh? He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got"

"You can hardly fault a man for following his heart. Yet, the moment she started raving about firing white oak into Klaus, well words were said, hearts broken, veins drained" Lucien said.

I turned to Marcel, "You're one to talk about trust. Who was it that handed my dead brother's heart to the people that helped murder him?"

"I bought your life with that heart" Marcel defended himself and I scoffed, "But hey, you know what? You called me here, so if you have another plan? Please, let's hear it"

"It's simple," I said, "We storm the coven house, stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell. Period"

Marcel nodded, "Okay. Well, that's easy for you to say. You're not sired by anybody, are you?"

I sighed and walked closer to Marcel, "You don't get it, do you? I am not losing another person I love and definitely not to some psychotic exes with stupid vendettas. We are doing this"